BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compering Steve Kean to the legendary David Brent is an insult to David Brent!

Alleged: For the next few days Steve Kean replaces Karl Pilkington in the India episode of An Idiot Abroad. Brent has commented that Kean has more natural ability to play an Idiot and has volunteered to kiss an Indian chickens ass in one scene.

roversinsider Blackburn Rovers Spy

ROVERS...not sacking Kean, they are seeking to bring in a director of football AND Keans choice of assistant. IF results continue.. #Rovers

ROVERS...they will use the DoF to replace Kean. Vinny Rao HAS spoken to MoN and believes he can land him #Rovers

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

TARGETS...other names mentioned are RAFA BENITEZ and AVRAM GRANT. #Rovers

9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

GRANT...is being pushed hard by Pini Zahavi who managed to get Yakubu through the door despite the manager and committee saying no #Rovers

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Compering Steve Kean to the legendary David Brent is an insult to David Brent!

I'm not gay , infact, I've never come over a little queer.

Maybe the deluded comparison is there.

Kean's not funny though, he's torture.

@ @ultimaterovers Hughes is Desai's first choice but that would be to REPLACE Kean, that wont be happening anytime soon #Rovers

@ @roversmadfan1 There are two sides to the thinking of a DoF WITHIN the club. One is to help Kean. One is to manage in all but name #Rovers

@ @ultimaterovers Desai wants him out. Both brothers and the club 'committee' don't. #Rovers

@ @ultimaterovers Hughes is Desai's first choice but that would be to REPLACE Kean, that wont be happening anytime soon #Rovers

@ @roversmadfan1 There are two sides to the thinking of a DoF WITHIN the club. One is to help Kean. One is to manage in all but name #Rovers

@ @ultimaterovers Desai wants him out. Both brothers and the club 'committee' don't. #Rovers

This is so wrong on so many levels. Don't get your hopes up.

I've being doing some calculating: (apologies if it's already been done)

This is in response to David Dunn telling us to 'Get Real'...

Since Steve Kean took control of a successfully run, Top 10 Premiership Football Team....

We have played 28

We have gained 24 points

If our Season had started with West Ham at home it would now be roughly mid-march and we're on 24 points.

Obviously this doesn't tell the whole horror story but these are the cold hard facts that these people should work with.

So this is why people telling me to get real, I'm a moron for caring, I'm in a minority, give him more time or he's the same manager as last year are not making sense to me.

The evidence tells a sorry tale.

the vile one will only leave in a wooden box.

Disguise one as a bar and tempt him in with free drinks, a bit like the childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Then simply close it down and drive him off to somewhere he can't escape from in a hurry. Easy!

Who is Dan Clough - journo, guest blogger and does he really represent LT view ?

Not sure if he's a fulltime LT journo. Seems to be a regular blogger at LT on things Rovers. He does have an email address at the LT's parent company.

Elsewhere I saw that a Dan Clough is the designer of the 4,000 Holes Blackburn Rovers fanzine.

Not sure if he's a fulltime LT journo. Seems to be a regular blogger at LT on things Rovers. He does have an email address at the LT's parent company.

Elsewhere I saw that a Dan Clough is the designer of the 4,000 Holes Blackburn Rovers fanzine.

Yep, and he's a fairly regular poster on here - dcbrfc I think?

Odds still shortening - now down to 1/2 with some bookies.

Bumped into an ex Rovers' employee tonight who still has good contacts at Ewood. His view - thinks Kean will be binned at weekend once Venky's have maximised PR from Rovers' visit.

I'm not gay , infact, I've never come over a little queer.

Maybe the deluded comparison is there.

Kean's not funny though, he's torture.

I think there's been a rape up there!

What room?

There is no 107 in this hotel. Some claims will be false.

Hmm false claims. Maybe there is someting in this.

Odds still shortening - now down to 1/2 with some bookies.

Bumped into an ex Rovers' employee tonight who still has good contacts at Ewood. His view - thinks Kean will be binned at weekend once Venky's have maximised PR from Rovers' visit.

I wish I had that confidence. I still think he'll be in for QPR, and the next few games. Venky's will leave until some loon sends death threats or something.

Can someone create a banner that says something along the lines of:

"Glib and Superficial Charm.

Grandiose Self-Worth.

Pathological Lying.

Conning and Manipulativeness.

Lack of Realistic, Long-Term Goals.

Steve Kean has PSYCHOPATHIC tendencies. Get him out before he KILLS this club."

Or is that going too far??

Archived