BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr v Rovers preview

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this quote from Kean after the Pune friendly!

“We had 49 shots on goal with almost 30 of them on target. It shows that our possession was good"

Haha how many chance we gonna need vs QPR to score?

If we had 30 shots on target and only scored 3? :lol:

Says it all about the amateur that is Stephen Kean.

A very low 10% conversion rate and he talks about possession FFS, what a clown.

Somebody should educate Kean into applying a target to his men of..... one attempt = one GOAL!

With 100% being as near as possible the target!

Anybody know how many tickets we have sold for this? I only ask because im going to the game. I've never been to Loftus Rd and so earmarked this fixture at the start of the season.

I understand that shepherds bush green is the best place to drink before the game, and Walkabout is the designated away pub.

Im resigned to the fact we will get beat, but looking forward to an early morning trip on the train and a good day out!

Just been having a look on a QPR messageboard and found this one which has the back page of the programme from our game away at QPR in our last promotion season.

My link

What I would give to have just a few of those players available this Saturday. Despite the fact that we were in League One (as it was) so many of those players would walk into our current team.

QPR have shown how to deal with bad managers.......on 17 December 2009 Paul Hart was appointed manager and then sacked less than one month later, on 15 January 2010. He was manager for just 5 games and came under fire for his misguided tactics and player selections....sounds familiar.

The previous QPR owners were a joke. Sacking manager after manager didn't bring success.... Just lots of compensation. I hope if Kean is sacked we make sure get some good who will stay for a few years.

Not sure which way it will go for Rovers. They have some good players but some bad ones as well particularly in defence. junior toliet should do well. We need to defend like we did in the first half against city and try to hit them on the counter

I wouldnt have Salgado on the pitch at all such poor form he has shown this season.

Rovers to lose 2-0.

Kean out

Yes, but Jason Lowe isnt the answer either at full back. All in all yet another of the many, many examples of ###### poor planning from Stephen Kean.

I wouldn't want to lose but some of the enjoyment will be lost by Blackburn winning and having to read, see and hear Kean after then match and durring the week.

His deluded view of games wind me up.

At least it will be easier if we win.

I'd probalby agree with Topman's team as the best team but I think he play Ped's Dunn and Salgado.

Somerset where in the upper tier are you sat as I would like to get involved with the banners give this campaign to get Baldy out more oomph. I think everyone is drinking pre-match in the Walkabout Inn the designated away pub. Somerset do you have a flag with Kean out would like to get involved the more coverage this campaign gets the better. Any info you can give will be gratefully appreciated.

1-1 or 2-2

Q.P.R are pretty damn awful but I believe we can match them.

"Its an excellent point, I think we showed our togetherness

out there and if their 1st and 2nd goals had'nt gone in we

could have won it. I think we can take a lot of positives

from the game as we got into their area 22 times and that

was before the kick off. The owners are good strong people

and a handful of protesters are not goimg to change the

owners opinion"

Yes, but Jason Lowe isnt the answer either at full back. All in all yet another of the many, many examples of ###### poor planning from Stephen Kean.

:rover: so you reckon it was keano who let brett go for family reasons,venkys would have been rubbing there hands when brett asked to go home,plenty of blokes work abroad with there wife and kids in different countrys :angry::brfc:

Archived