BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v Rovers League Cup quarter-final

jim mk2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difficult to say who is the more incompetent: Kean or Osborne. For Venky's, read the Tory party.

The clockwork jimmobile is wound up and ready to sally forth down the motorway.

Come on the Rovers.

Definitely Osbourne for me Jim, he really is clueless. He couldn't wait to start cutting now he's hastily backtracking and flashing the plastic. The Tor rags can say what they want but the Labour parties policies were smarter to get us out of the recession. Shame the apprentice thought he knew better.

Ageee. Lowe can replace nzonzi

Agreed. Team for me:-

--------------------Yakubu

--------------------Rochina

Pedersen--Petrovic--Lowe----Vukcevic

--Olsson----Givet------Dann---Henley

--------------------Robinson

Christ our midfield looks so raw and untested. At least with Rochina and Yak up front we should have some goals in us.

Christ our midfield looks so raw and untested. At least with Rochina and Yak up front we should have some goals in us.

Let's just hope the Carling cup results don't count goals scored and are based on how many times you get the ball into the opponents box , just checked weather report for Cardiff, expected showers so grass will be wet enough, Wembley here we come !

Kamy I know it might be asking for a miracle but say tonight things go pear shaped and Rovers go out of the cup do you think the owners will react and get rid of Kean from what you've heard from the owners PR guys or do you think that might be clutching at straws hoping for the best?. Oh great perthblue at least now coco can't blame dew on the grass for the team losing. :D

Not sure what I want result wise ...I never want Rovers to lose , but part of me wants us to lose heavily tonight ....A tight game either way and the imposter lives to fight another day ...A heavy defeat from a team in a different division pressure is cranked up on him ....

I think it will be tight and 1 goal either way not sure who will nick though ...The imposter cannot afford a heavy defeat tonight , the national press are gathering like vultures ..

• Backroom

At the risk of sounding like The Imposter, it is a bit of a win/win situation for us tonight. Win the game and we can look forward to a semi final in the new year....lose it and it surely opens the trap door for him, particularly now the press seem to have finally woken up to his record.

Or a bit of a lose / lose situation

Definitely Osbourne for me Jim, he really is clueless. He couldn't wait to start cutting now he's hastily backtracking and flashing the plastic. The Tor rags can say what they want but the Labour parties policies were smarter to get us out of the recession. Shame the apprentice thought he knew better.

Wishing for Balls to be the chancellor is like asking Kean to drive you home from a wedding.

Or a bit of a lose / lose situation

Exactly. I hope they batter us - surely that would get him the sack? And will we have lost? Very little, out of a cup that even if we win it won't save our season - would any of us really swap our overall last season with Birmingham's?

normally i would never want rovers to lose but tonight i do. looking at who we will have to face in the next 2 rounds we wouldnt stand a chance so a heavy defeat tonight could see the end of the clown. i think we are already down but a change before the swansea game may give us a fighting chance.

at the min i dont want to go to ewood again while he is in charge and im not sure if i will go on sat. this will be the first game in 20 years that i will have missed because of choice.

Exactly. I hope they batter us - surely that would get him the sack? And will we have lost? Very little, out of a cup that even if we win it won't save our season - would any of us really swap our overall last season with Birmingham's?

Hope your right but knowing venkys they will have never heard of cardiff.

Archived