BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Yakubu

Savory

• Backroom

funnily enougb Yak, shocking performances from the Rovers team are hurting the fans too :) guess it's a two way thing. Why don't you and your bald buddy give us something to cheer about more often?

Yak's been excellent for us this season so far, shame he's taken Roberts place as Kean's PR guy though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you what this is :/

Yak's career has been saved by Kean

Yak is scoring Goals therefore pleasing fans

Yak pleases fans so get him to front propaganda campaign

Just another pr own goal by Venky's and Agnew

its us and them now, nomore players and fans being together, yakubu who is a smarmy asskisser can go and rot, havent cheered or celebrated any of his goals since his 'high five' with coco!!!

What about Robbo, Salgado, Samba, Olsson, Lowe and Pedersen? Evidence points to their support of the fans.

On another note, "Club Captain" Nelsen seems to have vanished off of the radar too...

His goalscoring would back up your point however his overall play is average at best. At Sunderland when we needed him to put in a real shift he went missing and against West Brom we conceded possession lots of times because he was caught off side. There have been many other examples of his work shy approach. He would improve immeasurably if he lost some weight and worked harder for the team.

Defensively we're not pressing high up the pitch. And playing alone upfront there's no need to spend all your energy on chasing a lost cause. He positions himself where he's supposed to be and jogs around, I don't see a problem with that. Because he doesn't work too hard defensively he scores goals - it's like Benni Mac did. Few hard working strikers score a lot of goals, that's why they work hard ;)

If he didn't score he would the subject of criticism and probably not playing. But judging by your standards then you'd prefer to play Roberts then?

Dark forces at work here folks,seems all the blame is now being directed at the fans which is truly disgusting.

This carries on and there will be nobody at Ewood come matchday.

We'd be crucified for that too. "Why aren't you at Ewood supporting your team? Some fans you are". Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Apparently we're meant to sit quietly and watch our club die.

We'd be crucified for that too. "Why aren't you at Ewood supporting your team? Some fans you are". Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Apparently we're meant to sit quietly and watch our club die.

It's really quite shocking. Even the same Sunderland fans who chanted "Steve Bruce, fat Geordie b*stard" are now taking the moral high ground. Luckily for them they have a competent board, owner and now a great manager. The squad itself is IMO worse than Blackburn, but they will do better.

I think the vast majority are just poorly informed, many seem to think that he's a completely different part of the club to Venkys (the reality is that they are different beings, but with the exact same goals and ideas). One thing everyone has in common is the knowledge that wankys are rubbish.

Oi thats our version of Drogba ur talkin about, in a slower, chunkier not as good kind of way like :lol::lol:

^_^

No matter what Ferguson,Moyes, Redknapp, pulls,Yakubu say I will never support Kean.....He is scum as far as I see, our club will never bethe same if he remains!

As for Venkys it's about time the cowards showed their faces!!!! Never has a game been such a fore-gone conclusion as tomorrows game vs Liverpool!!! joke!

• Backroom

Yes its all our fault... We made the team lose all those games...

Ps yak I still want you to pay your wages back for the disgraceful performance against Sunderland. Don't care how many you get, worst performance of any striker I have ever Seen in any league ever...

Has he paid us back yet?

Abslutely pathetic the criticism he got solely for backing the manager IMO

He has been nothing short of fantastic for us although I dont expect him to keep it up

Been absolutely fantastic.. Can not see any reason at all why he can't keep it up, we all know his history but he's the main man here and is relishing in it...

And Tom, I highly respect your opinion.. But I don't think the criticism with the Kean celebration was to bad from what i saw, though i did add a caption to that picture with the brolly.. Only because it was funny as hell and that was nicko's headline at the time!!

Feed the Yak..

I think a lot of people on here need to realise the type of striker the Yak is as has been said he is not the type of striker to run the channels or round around like a headless chicken the striker was bought to the club because of the goals he has scored and to be honest without his goals this year we would already be gone so he doesn't deserve half the stick he receives on here and to answer the above question yes against sunderland his hold up play was generally poor and he did not run around as much but to be perfectly honest if the clown had a clue of what to do he would have played roberts up top with the Yak as he would have been the perfect foil for the Yak and we would probably have won that gamealso as fans we must be grateful his composure on taking penalties is 1st rate I mean could anyone say they could see Roberts being as cool as a cucumber behind a vociferous at OT and slot the penalty with such aplomb I think the majority would be expecting him to hit row z if he had to take a penalty under such pressure.

• Backroom

And Tom, I highly respect your opinion.. But I don't think the criticism with the Kean celebration was to bad from what i saw

What annoyed me is people criticising his play solely because he backed the manager

Archived