BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we may have had a chance to get out of it as Botlon are crap QPR have a hard run in and I thought Wigans good form ended with their loss against Fulham but after watching Wigan against the Barcodes yesterday and Bolton battling for points I concluded that we are down.

Such a shame we gave Bolton the sympathy win because since then we have looked dead in the water, even the win against Norwich did'nt come from hard work and self belief it came from moments of individual skill.

Wow, people wanting us to be down and out before we play Wigan!

What fantastic "support" :blink:

I'll happily admit I want us to be relegated. Couldn't give a **** about the PL gravy train anymore and I'd rather not endure Steve Kean being championed as Manager of the Century for clearing up his own diarrhea.

I'll happily admit I want us to be relegated. Couldn't give a **** about the PL gravy train anymore and I'd rather not endure Steve Kean being championed as Manager of the Century for clearing up his own diarrhea.

3 - 0

Come on Chelsea.

Sorry Topman, totally understand your point of view but don't agree with it all. I dislike the overhyped Premier League too but don't "want" relegation. I expect it, accept it and I think the choices made by the owners warrant it...but the ideal scenario for me and some others is I'd prefer to stay up and hopefully the owners and manager jog on somewhere else.

Let's hope Chelsea keep going and the pitch holds up.

I am just wondering whether our game against Spurs might be under danger, friends in London saying it has been bucketing it down over the last couple of days.

Don't be giving Steve Brent ready made excuses, Kamy!

3 - 0

Come on Chelsea.

Sorry Topman, totally understand your point of view but don't agree with it all. I dislike the overhyped Premier League too but don't "want" relegation. I expect it, accept it and I think the choices made by the owners warrant it...but the ideal scenario for me and some others is I'd prefer to stay up and hopefully the owners and manager jog on somewhere else.

4 - 0 :wacko:

We don't deserve to stay up. If we do, it will be a sick joke.

And what's the point? Are you really looking forward to another 12 months of this, but worse?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Let's hope Chelsea keep going and the pitch holds up.

I am just wondering whether our game against Spurs might be under danger, friends in London saying it has been bucketing it down over the last couple of days.

need to play the game. these are pro footballers

• Backroom

We will go down this season and deserve to, but I look at how poor the overall quality of the league is this year and wonder what a Blackburn Rovers led by JW and managed by SA or MH might have achieved :(

• Backroom

I'd rather take Bolton with us but QPR is the next best thing, Hughesy has failed badly if they go down.

Come back Sparky we'll still take you

We don't deserve to stay up. If we do, it will be a sick joke.

And what's the point? Are you really looking forward to another 12 months of this, but worse?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Depends or your perspective. "We" don't deserve to be relegated any more than Bolton and QPR, they have also been very poor all season. The main difference is the bickering fans have been sidetracked by matters out of their hands and we are scorned from both the inside and the outside world. In fairness though, we've put up with a hell of a lot and deserve a chance to smile.

In terms of next season, I pray for change, but imagine next season will be at the very best a struggle in the Premier League and at worst a faint push for the play offs...regardless, I'll be at Ewood because I was there before Kean and the Venkys and I'll be there long after they've gone.

Archived