BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolton in serious financial trouble, BRFC with massive question marks over the future well being of the club. Burnley borassic, PNE losing money with a seriously disinterested Trevor Hemmings reluctantly at the helm.

Lancashire United is coming ever closer. :tu: Anybody in denial needs to consider King Canute.

Without the input of Messrs Walker, Davies, Oyston, Whelan and Hemmings there would be no alternative whatsoever. Clubs must be financially self sustainable to make any sense in the long term.

It is sad for lancashire that all of the teams are struggling. Once we get news owners, I believe we have the infrastructure to get back up fairly quickly (excellent youth team, training facilities and stadium). What we need is a good manager, a competent board and owners who are willing to put a modest amount of money in each year.

This is a massive summer for rovers. Venky's stay and we could go the same way as Preston. Venky's go and I think we'll be one of the favorites to bounce back up.

Football is a non-issue here, people.

The number one priority for the rest of the season is to give Kean & Venky's absolute hell for what they've wrought.

+1,000,000

I just hope nobody comes out with the crap that we need to stick behind the team whilst we have a chance.

+1,000,000

I just hope nobobody comes out with the crap that we need to stick behind the team whilst we have a chance.

Like Kean for example?

Football is a non-issue here, people.

The number one priority for the rest of the season is to give Kean & Venky's absolute hell for what they've wrought.

Completely agree. A live game on sky tomorrow, owners possibly in attendance, and relegation more or less already confirmed, the fans need to let Venky's know that they are not wanted here.

To the Rovers Fan Knob head who sits next to me in JW Upper, you ridiculed my opinion. Moaned when i had the nerve to berate Kean's stupidity. What do you say now?

If we had all got to our feet months ago, perhaps something may have changed.

We have to give these idiots who have destroyed what we hold dear, every ounce of anger and frustration within us. Let it be known they will be gone one day, but us as supporters of BRFC will be here long after them.

Get your banners in, stand together as Blackburn Fans & make sure everyone watching sky are hearing our disgust for Venkys & Kean.

RTID

The worst thing is that he has the nerve to talk about being in charge next season and bouncing back up. He couldnt bounce on a trampoline. He wouldnt be able to get on it in the first place he would just slide off

To the Rovers Fan Knob head who sits next to me in JW Upper, you ridiculed my opinion. Moaned when i had the nerve to berate Kean's stupidity. What do you say now?

I's say you are probably best asking him to his face tomorrow, no ?

Can't see you getting a reply on here <_<

As much as I hate to be optimistic, there is a very small glimmer of hope...

If we work on the principle that, no matter happens, Wigan need to lose to Wolves and Bolton must not beat Stoke, then the goal swing isn't actually that bad.

Assuming narrow 1-0 defeats for Bolton and Wigan and an unlikely 1-0 win away at Chelsea for Rovers, we only need to beat Wigan by 2 clear goals to stay up.

Predictor.jpg

Although I'm still not sure why I do this to myself...

The worst thing for me is watching the other teams in and around us fighting sweat and blood, doing their all to stay up. Us on the other hand, have gone down without a whimper. It's an absolute disgrace. The owners, Kean and players need both barrels tomorrow. Disgrace them as they have our club.

Forever and ever

We'll follow our team

The blackburn rovers

We are supreme

We all hate venkys

Along with kean

Those lying barstewards

Destroyed our team

Kean out venkys out

Nice one. Says it all.

As much as I hate to be optimistic, there is a very small glimmer of hope...

If we work on the principle that, no matter happens, Wigan need to lose to Wolves and Bolton must not beat Stoke, then the goal swing isn't actually that bad.

Assuming narrow 1-0 defeats for Bolton and Wigan and an unlikely 1-0 win away at Chelsea for Rovers, we only need to beat Wigan by 2 clear goals to stay up.

Predictor.jpg

Although I'm still not sure why I do this to myself...

Thank heaven they didnt rename us Venkys United! :wacko:

Am I the only one on here who just wants it to be over ? Sick amd tired of radio commentators reminding me as I drive that 'two wins might not be enough', and how plucky Wigan are.

We've been as good as relegated for weeks now, and it's hard to stomach the farce for much longer. Kean's post match interviews after we've been bummed again, sweating and looking upwards (are all Sky's reporters seven feet tall ?)How he takes positives from the game, and how he just wants the fans to go home happy (all you had to do was resign months ago there would have been street parties)

My only fear is that we do a 'Leeds', and drop down another league. The championship is very competitive, and given our current owners it might not be enough to stay there.

Archived