BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Backroom

Everton at home and west brom at home were games we have thrown away not to mention losing to the likes of Bolton and wolves at home

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just done the BBC Predictor with Rovers and QPR joining Wolves. Rovers didn't get a single point in the final two games and Bolton sneaked out by just one point over QPR.

Rovers - two losses in the final two games.

QPR- win over Stoke but a loss against Man City.

Bolton - Win against a safe West Brom and a draw against Stoke on the final day.

Link for those who want to have a go:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Just done the BBC Predictor with Rovers and QPR joining Wolves. Rovers didn't get a single point in the final two games and Bolton sneaked out by just one point over QPR.

Rovers - two losses in the final two games.

QPR- win over Stoke but a loss against Man City.

Bolton - Win against a safe West Brom and a draw against Stoke on the final day.

Link for those who want to have a go:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

I think that is sickeningly the most likely outcome of the remaining games.

Bolton won't get 4 points from there next 2 games.

they managed to get 4 points from two away games before the spurs game, 1 of them against a fellow struggler in villa. they've got a great opportunity to get another 4 points against two teams who's season ended about a month ago.

Going for this treble over the weekend (results not scores) QPR win 3-1, Bolton win 2-1, Rovers draw 1-1.

Winnings will get me a nice bottle of Cognac so that I can sit back after Monday's drama and relax and recall the happy Rovers' memories of times gone by. By the time this lot have finished with us, I fear memories will be all we have left.

Going for this treble over the weekend (results not scores) QPR win 3-1, Bolton win 2-1, Rovers draw 1-1.

Winnings will get me a nice bottle of Cognac so that I can sit back after Monday's drama and relax and recall the happy Rovers' memories of times gone by. By the time this lot have finished with us, I fear memories will be all we have left.

I can see those scores coming to pass.

Mercer I thought you'd been lumping money on us staying up?

It's difficult, like many I guess, keep getting torn between head and heart. Today, so far, my head is in control !

sorry mark, bolton are more than capable of getting 4 points, they will beat west brom tommorow and then they come up against a team with nothing to play for, qpr on the other hand will most likely only get 3 which will still leave us needing 2 wins from our last 2 games, aint going to happen

Fat lady warming up

6pts from safety now, she's more than warmed up.

i look forward to keans pre match media talk......i have a feeling he will set the bar for most blind optimism/delusion and bullsh1t spoken in 2 minutes at a level that will never be topped. Well at least until we are 15 points adrift with 5 to play next season.

'we know what we need to do. Bolton's win is irrelevant. Beat Wigan and then Chelsea and we'll fancy our chances. We've gone to Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison and got a lot of points, so Stamford bridge won't worry us'.

Kean's pre match media bull sh!t for anyone who doesn't get to tune in tomorrow.

Archived