BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

If the club is out of debt now (and it's a big IF) will it be back in debt by or before the end of this season? What then?

Until we see the accounts, it is all IF at the moment. Hopfully the debt will be a more managable debt.

But getting rid of Kean will change EVERYTHING for the better. Then we maybe, be able to look forward. Venkys are not going, sadly. They have made that very clear.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know about the debt Pafell, but if Kean's kept on and we don't get back up - which is 90% probable, the parachute payments run out and there's little sponsorship, little TV money and gates fall even further, where's the money coming from to keep the club afloat? We've been there before and we could be back there again.

Den your right. Getting rid of Kean is the main key for there to be any chance of things changing for the better.

No, Coco is the symptom, the disease is the Venky ownership. Only when these robbin' asset strippers get out will I be back.

For your own sake becareful of making such allegations. This Mb is viewed by venkys. Saying they have made stupid and pathetic choices is fine. But accusing them of theft etc etc - if you as an individual have no evidence to support it - can put you in a very dangerous position legally. Your choice though.

Den your right. Getting rid of Kean is the main key for there to be any chance of things changing for the better.

It might be too late now Pafell. Even with Kean gone, not getting back up to the PL could leave us in a very dangerous position. The last chairman knew that.

Still, enough negativity for one day. Shebby and Stevie boy wont have any of that. Everythings fine and dandy in their makeshift world.

Something has changed - slightly - this close season. Not just Shebby Singh coming in. Some decent sighnings, which were done fast in comparrison to previous transfer windows.

Shebby Singh is another big joke, someone totally unsuitable for the job who got it because he's in bed with Venkys and has already proven he is a total yes man with his laughable backtrack on firing Kean. Some decent signings, you mean like Dann and Yakubu last season? Thats nothing new, and like last season its a half-baked effort in comparison to the talent that has left the club.

Along with that we've got Kean being kept on, the most disgraceful decision Venkys have made yet, just pipping their sacking of Allardyce. So 18 months on and they've shown they are capable of plunging to lower depths of stupidity even than during their bull-in-a-china-shop arrival. And then we've got the awful appointments of Hendry, Agnew and Shaw as part of the Venky family outreach program.

Nothing at all has changed, be honest.

For your own sake becareful of making such allegations. This Mb is viewed by venkys. Saying they have made stupid and pathetic choices is fine. But accusing them of theft etc etc - if you as an individual have no evidence to support it - can put you in a very dangerous position legally. Your choice though.

PAFELL - They have sold or most prize possessions for a profit, its not a matter of proving anything, that’s a matter of fact!

Shebby Singh is another big joke, someone totally unsuitable for the job who got it because he's in bed with Venkys and has already proven he is a total yes man with his laughable backtrack on firing Kean. Some decent signings, you mean like Dann and Yakubu last season? Thats nothing new, and like last season its a half-baked effort in comparison to the talent that has left the club.

Along with that we've got Kean being kept on, the most disgraceful decision Venkys have made yet, just pipping their sacking of Allardyce. So 18 months on and they've shown they are capable of plunging to lower depths of stupidity even than during their bull-in-a-china-shop arrival. And then we've got the awful appointments of Hendry, Agnew and Shaw as part of the Venky family outreach program.

+1111111

Can't argue with any of that Hypno!!

Eeeeeee, excited for another season!

Hopefully less drongo chavs taking their shirt off and stomping around this season. We'll have to see though.

Awful season last season but there's potential there for a promotion/play off push.

Same seats as the last 18 years for me.

Braddock if you could sell what youve taken you would make millions.

I cannot be excited about football whilst this clueless idiot is still managing the club.

KEANSCUM OUT

Hope that by the time I arrive back from my holidays the team are not bottom but that KEANSCUM is despatched to the dustbin

Good to hear from you Braddock. I've renewed too so will see you in the upper chamber for our game day chat. I geel,a goos season coming up. Let's also hope that Church C.C. beat the Dingle loving Lowerhouse crew in Sunday's Worsley Cup Final.

Meant feel a good season!

Baaaaaaaaaaa!

:blink: Said by someone who was all little boy trembly and excited when the Venky's took over, Allardyce was removed and Kean was installed. The fact you appear to be one of their fiercest critics now and will never return to Ewood while they are in charge, does not mean I have forgotten all the nonsense you spouted back then.

But fair enough, I don't feel those not renewing should be criticised and my comment was aimed at those not renewing, but criticising those that do.

Asking for no name calling yet still making digs yourself I see. There is a word for that. I have gone on record as saying I feel that those that renew are a tad odd. And I still stand by that, but whatever floats peoples boat. A couple of hundred quid is a lot to pay to have the mick taken out of you

Seeing those pictures of all the people down at the family fun day makes me feel sick to my stomach. I can't imagine how I will feel when I see thousands going down to watch in a couple of weeks. Say hi to your pal Steve.

Seeing those pictures of all the people down at the family fun day makes me feel sick to my stomach. I can't imagine how I will feel when I see thousands going down to watch in a couple of weeks. Say hi to your pal Steve.

like you I have not renewed this year because of kean and it galls that so many have decided to renew... it feels like we are neither supported or supporters.

Will I listen to the games on the radio, should I feel happy when we win or saddened that I am not there to shout my team on... all the time hating Kean and Venkys for all they have done. And the worst possible outcome for me... what will i feel/do if we smash the league and are THE team and gain promotion?

Just a big bloody mess.

What else have folk in Blackburn got to do to entertain themselves ?

Yes because everything hinges on how you feel. Don't let it worry you with what others are doing. Your not going and that is all that matters to you. I'll be there and hoping we can turn this mess around but who knows what the future may bring. Probably more turmoil but I doubt staying away is going to change that

Archived