BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

No doubt I'll get a heap of abuse but I will be renewing my 2 season tickets before the end of the month. Yes, I do believe the manager has to go, yes I do believe that we will be playing in the Championship next season and yes, I am deeply concerned about the ownership. However for those heading to other clubs I have to say that I can't join you except as an occasional visitor. I can't get the same link with another club that I do for my home town club and as a Highercroft lad I could hear the games from my cot.

My desire is to watch the Rovers, come what may, even if the numbers drop to the low thousands (we've been there before). I have no issue with others choosing to go somewhere else but I will be at Ewood next season and as many seasons as I draw breath and there is still a team in Blue and White.

My choice on the ownership front is to get behind BRSIT with my hard-earned cash and willingness to help, it may well be a non-starter but at least we can try to get a lifeboat in preparation.

Personally I'd rather watch a Rovers team in the conference or lower rather than any other.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt I'll get a heap of abuse but I will be renewing my 2 season tickets before the end of the month. Yes, I do believe the manager has to go, yes I do believe that we will be playing in the Championship next season and yes, I am deeply concerned about the ownership. However for those heading to other clubs I have to say that I can't join you except as an occasional visitor. I can't get the same link with another club that I do for my home town club and as a Highercroft lad I could hear the games from my cot.

My desire is to watch the Rovers, come what may, even if the numbers drop to the low thousands (we've been there before). I have no issue with others choosing to go somewhere else but I will be at Ewood next season and as many seasons as I draw breath and there is still a team in Blue and White.

My choice on the ownership front is to get behind BRSIT with my hard-earned cash and willingness to help, it may well be a non-starter but at least we can try to get a lifeboat in preparation.

Personally I'd rather watch a Rovers team in the conference or lower rather than any other.

No problem.

My opinion is that by temporarily withholding my support and not buying a season ticket it might, just might force Venky's to consider selling. I reailse that it needs many thousands to think the same way and withhold support.

If too many buy season tickets, I feel it will just encourage the owners to carry on regardless.

No problem.

My opinion is that by temporarily withholding my support and not buying a season ticket it might, just might force Venky's to consider selling. I reailse that it needs many thousands to think the same way and withhold support.

If too many buy season tickets, I feel it will just encourage the owners to carry on regardless.

How do you define too many?Even if by some miracle,20000 people renew it would still count for nothing in terms of cash generated for the club.If anything,i hope the money raised through ST sales are used to fire Kean

How do you define too many?Even if by some miracle,20000 people renew it would still count for nothing in terms of cash generated for the club.If anything,i hope the money raised through ST sales are used to fire Kean

Didn`t I read somewhere that his contract was up at the end of June? :blink:

I don`t have a problem with anybody renewing season tickets,but what I would say is I hope they wait until nearer the start of the season in order to give the idiots in charge a reason to be worried and maybe entertain the thought of selling up.

Me personally unless they pot Kean I definitely won`t renew and even then it would depend on the replacement and if he was in FULL control of the teams affairs.

No problem.

I don't think you need to worry on that score!

Didn`t I read somewhere that his contract was up at the end of June? :blink:

I don`t have a problem with anybody renewing season tickets,but what I would say is I hope they wait until nearer the start of the season in order to give the idiots in charge a reason to be worried and maybe entertain the thought of selling up.

Me personally unless they pot Kean I definitely won`t renew and even then it would depend on the replacement and if he was in FULL control of the teams affairs.

I agree. If people want to buy season tickets thats fine but lets make the owners sweat by making them wait as long as possible. I have replied to every marketing email I get, stating that I will not be buying any tickets until Kean is sacked. Perhaps if 20,000 people did this they might get the message?

I agree. If people want to buy season tickets thats fine but lets make the owners sweat by making them wait as long as possible. I have replied to every marketing email I get, stating that I will not be buying any tickets until Kean is sacked. Perhaps if 20,000 people did this they might get the message?

Done the same but also added whilst Venky's own the club !!!

They've stopped sending them to me now !!!

I take a different view. I have some money but work away most of year. I have a Season Ticket but used it 3 times for home matches and been to 4 matches away(including West Brom and Swansea)

I have renewed my Season Ticket because I will not let the Raos and their puppet defeat and demoralise me.

Cannot go on the Marches(now back in Turkey) but I am supporting BRSIT and hope it can unearth some big Supporters and maybe a 'buy-out' route.

More with tears than anger.

I can't let them beat me going down again for 2 nd time to get two . Will I press enter remains to be seen .

If any venky is reading this thread ..I hope you look after your own babies than your baby rovers !!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on what they will do with the renewed 16 game Darren End tickets?

I'm guessing Leeds and Burnley would be 2 of the clubs that aren't included but trying to think who else would travel as well as City, United, Liverpool.

The Sheffield clubs maybe?

I just had a tweet from Rovers official Twitter saying the ST prices will deffo be going up after the 30th April. ....The cheek of it

I smell a deliberate attempt to further wind up the fans before sat leading to Saint Kean's predictable excuse: 'it was those nasty fans again'.

I just had a tweet from Rovers official Twitter saying the ST prices will deffo be going up after the 30th April. ....The cheek of it

Well they can wait till at least the 30th of April for my money. And I'll decide then if I want to renew. Be even more stupid than they already seem to put up prices though as if nobody's thought it good value at the current price then nobody's going to bother at the higher price .

Well they can wait till at least the 30th of April for my money. And I'll decide then if I want to renew. Be even more stupid than they already seem to put up prices though as if nobody's thought it good value at the current price then nobody's going to bother at the higher price .

Well you'd think so, but down at that circus, who knows.

Still think they'll extend it.

I cant make my mind up - relegation doesn't bother me - but it is the thought that Kean will still keep his job.

Exactly my thoughts. Neither does the money particularly bother me (although cheaper the better). I'd probably pay 2x as much if I knew Kean was not gonna be here.

Well you'd think so, but down at that circus, who knows.

Still think they'll extend it.

I'm not relying on their doing the sensible thing - if i decide to renew I'll do it on the 30th or as late as possible before then, but it will be with great reluctance.

Then i wont be renewing for first time in about 25 years.

I'm not relying on their doing the sensible thing - if i decide to renew I'll do it on the 30th or as late as possible before then, but it will be with great reluctance.

I'm not relying on them, either, Gumboots. There's a whiff of petulance and 'cutting nose off to spite face' about many decisions made since Venkys acquired us.

Archived