SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Until what?

No idea, signs of change maybe although that won't happen.

Maybe I'll change my mind closer to the season who knows

I was going to renew in DE but after today am having serious 2nd thoughts. I don"t reckon it"s worth the hassle for the long distance fan as so many games will be at night anyway. Maybe best not to bother and see what happens. They haven" t explained how the 16 game season ticket applies in the DE anyway in a 23 game season. On the other hand I would rate 2000/01 amongst my favourite ever seasons so 2nd Division isn't always bad but can" t see much joy with the current set up. Sack the manager by end of April and maybe it might be an easier decision for me to make.

Watch all the collaborators try to get on-side! Not in my house!

(Please don't use that word again) THE MEDIA! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

probably get a ban for this again ... cheers community managers (pafetic)

Tom, are you for real? ffs I thought you had come round to proper thinking but you are still dicking it with your ff buddies! wtf they are doing nothing for rovers or you! just making you look like a ####!

Eh?

I've left the fans forum and I'm not renewing at present

Are you aware you posted the same in several threads?

I'm perfectly aware of your status Tom. Ex-ff ex-pune ex-cetera. You're not renewing at present? what st or ff?

Tom I think you have a conscious but you play to your ff buddies too much. Ditch them because they do you and rovers no good.

Report, MultiQuote, Reply, Edit, Delete LOL!!!

Mcclarky, the DE season ticket was explained in the event of relagation, the 16 game ST becomes a 20 game ST, with the other 3 games depending on who is in the division, my guess being burnley, leeds and one other.

Had me owd grandad on the phone after yesterday's debacle, he was more upset than I've ever known him re football.

His words 'i've been going to Ewood for nearly 70 years, and for the first time ever I'm in two minds, I just don't recognise the club'.

I can tell you now, he is a 'REAL fan', he 'gets behind the side through thick and thin', and if he is saying the above, we are going to be looking at a level of sales quite like anything we've seen since the mid 1980s.

and if he is saying the above, we are going to be looking at a level of sales quite like anything we've seen since the mid 1980s.

I don't get this though - do we mean QTY of players as we have no players of any real value left unless we can do Shefki Kuqi on some clubs.

Only ones that we may get something for is Robinson and possibly Ollsson #1 and their stock will be reduced anyway once relegation is confirmed.

I'm perfectly aware of your status Tom. Ex-ff ex-pune ex-cetera. You're not renewing at present? what st or ff?

Tom I think you have a conscious but you play to your ff buddies too much. Ditch them because they do you and rovers no good.

Report, MultiQuote, Reply, Edit, Delete LOL!!!

I think this is quite unfair, I find Tom one of the most level headed supporters I have ever met, He is non confrontational and a great lad. His views are one I always read and respect, and I found it quite sad that he left the FF, as he is a good representative for rovers fans,

He certainly does not play to anyone's tune, and has his own mind and makes his own decisions regarding rovers.

My mate said that the Rovers never go around to his house to see him when he is badly so why tf should he go and see them when they are? ^_^

Pure logic.

Yep----the old ones are the best!

On another matter,I hope Rovers fans who are going to watch Fleetwood or Accy or Chorley or Wigan (for God's sake!) next season continue to wear the blue and white at matches.

When others ask why you're there, tell 'em!

Reading the LT today it would appear that Givet wanted to play but was sidelined after an exchange of words with Kean. This probably explains why the players have given up. The manager is prepared to field a weakened team in a must win game because of a disagreement with a player. He then comes out with the Ewood spin machine in full flow about Givet's head not being right. Clearly this guy knows that even if we go down he is still going to be in a job next season.

I think, for once, Andy Cryer has got it spot on in the LT. Nobody showed in the directors box on Saturday for the Rovers and the fans are unlikely to show up at Ewood Park next season.

After 51 years of supporting this club I still haven't decided what to do next season. Sadly,this "death by a thousand cuts" and the continual dross that is spun by the club is becoming too much to bear.

Spot on and an absolute disgrace.

If the owners can't be bothered and the directors can't be bothered then why should the supporters be. IMO, very, very few will be minded to help finance such lunacy.

Rob Coar, where was he?

I take it he is clinging on to his Director role so he can continue to be a blazer at the FA?

His apparent silence has been unbelievable.

Have heard him referred to as 'Burnley Bob' on occasions - hmmm, there's a thought !

Now there is a question Matty!.

The man who gave a stirring speech shortly after Jack death to the nation...yes indeed,where are you Robert Coar as the club Jack loved turns to dust?

I asked that a few months ago !!!

I got no real answer ..

Does he remain a director if we are relegated?

I think he loses his position on the FA Premiership committee , not sure about his role as a FA councillor ,member FA professional game board and FA international committee , so will no longer be of use , so will probably be moved out of his BRFC position shortly after . I too find his silence very disturbing since the takeover

But on the plus side if he loses his FA position might get somebody with a set of balls on there who might take a fresh look at what as gone/going on down at Rovers.

When do we think the calls will be made to the vast majority who aren't going to take up the generous offer to watch Championship footy.... by the end of the month - their dilemma will be what to do......increase the cost as there are more games, or say it remains the same because you get more games......they are backing themselves into a corner!

When do we think the calls will be made to the vast majority who aren't going to take up the generous offer to watch Championship footy.... by the end of the month - their dilemma will be what to do......increase the cost as there are more games, or say it remains the same because you get more games......they are backing themselves into a corner!

IMO, the only 'strategy' behind Early Bird was to get some desperately needed cash in before the supporters woke-up and smelt the coffee.

Well, the way results have gone so poorly and so quickly, that seems to have backfired with sales rumoured still to be short of the 2,000 mark. I am sure we would have heard, with definitive supporting numbers, if anywhere near being regarded as a success

Can actually see a whole lot of supporters ripping-up their direct debit agreements now.

Sad times.

Archived