BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

I'm just following my team Gav. Dont like Kean, Venkys, infact most of the players. But i cant not go to the games. It's something i have done all my life, i'm not just going to stop going because i hate the regime.

Exactly Will and all credit to you, its about choices, I'll not slag anyone off for renewing.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be there. Perhaps not in the JW Upper as I think it will be either a ghost town or possibly closed for most matches (if all I read is true that is what I expect to happen).

I will NEVER be driven out of Ewood Park. While I respect others decisions, including friends who currently say they will not renew, I don't fully understand it.

We will be there. Perhaps not in the JW Upper as I think it will be either a ghost town or possibly closed for most matches (if all I read is true that is what I expect to happen).

I will NEVER be driven out of Ewood Park. While I respect others decisions, including friends who currently say they will not renew, I don't fully understand it.

I will renewing my season ticket for next season.

I will NOT ALLOW Kean and Venkys to drive me out of Ewood Park!!!

They will leave before I do! was here before they came and will be here long after they will be.

Who are the 4%..... hang your heads in shame !

I'm one of them. Up to me how I spend my money and at the price I can't argue. Season ticket sales - as we all know - count very little towards general income. If I stop going then I'll miss out. I'm sure Venky's don't notice my £225. Nor would they if I didn't renew.

Exactly Will and all credit to you, its about choices, I'll not slag anyone off for renewing.

Me neither. Unfortunately my principles will not allow me to send money to support the current regime AND even more pertinent going to Ewood is no longer an enjoyable experience for me.

Jack Walker Upper closed!!! How poignant would that be?

Why on earth would the area of the ground with the best viewing and best facilities be closed? I can only assume that it would be because it's not visible by the TV cameras. If they close that then even my increasingly occasional visits would be curtailed.

Not sure if its been mentioned or not as I cant be arsed going back through the previous posts of bickering about why people shouldnt renew.... Anyway Newcastle have told fans that if they renew this season then they will gaurantee them a price freeze for the next 10 years!!

That is an excellent deal - shame we dont do the same, id be on it!! (Yeah yeah, we will be lucky to have a club in 10 years time, bla bla bla)

In a way it is a good thing Venkys didn't put prices up, now they can't use that excuse to explain why sales are so low.

Would not surprise me to see them rise between 10% & 15% (dependent upon where you sit) wef 01 June with the early bird offer extended until 31 May. ;)

Would not surprise me to see them rise between 10% & 15% (dependent upon where you sit) wef 01 June with the early bird offer extended until 31 May. ;)

If they don't sell many tickets with the early bird offer they are unlikely to sell many if they put the price up. Particularly after a summer when the best (whatever that means) players have gone, rubbish brought in and more importantly Kean still in charge, probably with a new contract.

If they don't sell many tickets with the early bird offer they are unlikely to sell many if they put the price up. Particularly after a summer when the best (whatever that means) players have gone, rubbish brought in and more importantly Kean still in charge, probably with a new contract.

So good business sense isn't exactly their strong point?

That's the conundrum faced !!!

To me, the only strategy I can see is get the money in early before the punters wake-up and smell the coffee.

If they don't put up prices and you took 'advantage' of the early bird offer, you are likely to ask wtf is going on - they've had your money for almost an extra 3 months for absolutely nowt in return !

Pricing strategy in any industry is vital and in most instances well thought out in order to maximise price increase retention and minimise volume loss. In Rovers' case now, hmmm !

Cant say too much more.

You're going to have to JAL. Otherwise you just need to respect everyone's option to either renew or not based on what they know and how they feel. We're all Rovers fans, we all care. I don't think many will feel 100% happy with whatever decision they make either way.

Me neither. Unfortunately my principles will not allow me to send money to support the current regime AND even more pertinent going to Ewood is no longer an enjoyable experience for me.

And I gave you grief for that stance last season, I didn't get it, but I do now, better late than never eh....

Jack Walker Upper closed!!! How poignant would that be?

Why on earth would the area of the ground with the best viewing and best facilities be closed? I can only assume that it would be because it's not visible by the TV cameras. If they close that then even my increasingly occasional visits would be curtailed.

If crowds are as poor as everyone is predicting one obvious cost cutting measure would be to close each of the upper tiers. This would cut the staffing costs by half, make the used areas look fuller and bring the supporters closer to the pitch for a better atmosphere ( !!!)

It's an obvious action from a club management who don't care about the supporter.

If crowds are as poor as everyone is predicting one obvious cost cutting measure would be to close each of the upper tiers. This would cut the staffing costs by half, make the used areas look fuller and bring the supporters closer to the pitch for a better atmosphere ( !!!)

It's an obvious action from a club management who don't care about the supporter.

Agreed Paul.

But... Why should they? We certainly don't care about them. ^_^

Agreed Paul.

But... Why should they? We certainly don't care about them. ^_^

Why should they? Good old fashioned customer service.

Sadly, Sky have made the football customer completely irrelevant - unless they are armchair supporters, of course.

I've often walked off Ewood after defeats feeling flat / upset / frustrated / numb but at the moment it is just anger a the tosspots in charge both from the sidelines and in the boardroom. The club will always have my support but at the moment they can whistle for my money.

Archived