BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else sectretly hoping for a liverpool win, i know i shouldnt but i cant help it with my utter disgust with keankys, cant stand that face-slapping grin on kean's face when we win, when i go to games, im in two minds, praying every defeat is one step closer to keankys going out the door!!!

No actually, I want and pray for a Rovers win tonight however much I hate Coco, the Indian freak show and the managerial sycophants at Ewood.

Just passed thousands of scousers on my way home from my Liverpool office. LOCK UP YOUR SHEDS, HUBCAPS AND DAUGHTERS, THE RAT EATERS ARE IN TOWN.

anyone else sectretly hoping for a liverpool win, i know i shouldnt but i cant help it with my utter disgust with keankys, cant stand that face-slapping grin on kean's face when we win, when i go to games, im in two minds, praying every defeat is one step closer to keankys going out the door!!!

Not sure how I feel, tbh. I'm pretty much numb to victory and defeat. It's difficult to feel any sort of emotion when you have no idea what you're fighting for.

think of all the goals we have conceded recently. 90% have been from crosses and dann has been the culprit every time it seems. carrol will have a field day

It does'nt bare thinking about but it had crossed my mind earlier, it will be like the Luftwaffe against Dan air.

On behalf of every BRFC fan, I just hope we get the three points tonight! I know we arn't in numbers and have 70,00 plastics coming through out the ground everyweek but we are the most loyal and supportive of fan bases in England. We love our small little Rovers too bits and we are the most passionate fans and pessamistic! we had argubly the best fan ever to support a club in Jack Walker and I would love to see the lads get three points tonight for that man who put us on the footballing map, the man who made dreams happen for all off us and simply the reason why we are so fortunate to be actually playing Liverpool tonight.

I want to hear a big roar inside Ewood for the rest of the season and start operation Believe, because we can stay up! Dunn and Lowe have to put a shift in tonight both Blackburn fans...etc. Put the rest of the year behind and lets concentrate on the last 6 games, we are still in this!

I want a big three points tonight as much as everyone but lets get behind the boys. Cross your fingers and BELIEVE we are staying up.

Come on you Blues

• Backroom

Pedersen being out means a new scapegoat is needed luckily Marcus Olsson and Dann are in.

For me Pedersen offers more than Lowe who has looked a youth player playing in midfield but at least he's changed it

Edit sorry thought Lowe was starting

Carroll will make a mug of him tonight, I've no doubt about it. If Dann is unplayable then why not play Givet at LB and push Martin Olsson on? So blatantly another contract issue.

Kean thinks we're fooled if he puts Givet on the bench. Same nonsense that happened with Vukcevic. He has no intention of fielding these players.

Archived