BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

heres a question - Do we change a winning team from norwich?

I'm not sure it matters too much, Ruggles. Everything would appear to be pointing to a Spurs win.

3-1 defeat for me. And that would be enough to all but confirm relegation.

I'm already trying to come to terms with the prospect of Championship football. Its just a question of how badly Venkys screw us over before next season commences.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way i can see us escaping the drop is if we win get points from our remaining 3 fixtures, atleast a point from this match a win is a must at wigan and hopefully we can get something against a chelsea who will have one eye on the champs league final.

Good preview

Nothing personal against your mate, but it just shows how the media have created a "feel sorry for Kean" perception amongst non-Rovers fans.

A few simple truths would change the way everyone else feels sorry for him. Sadly, the fans don't have a PR man or media mogul working for us.

My prediction:

Spurs 4 - Rovers 1

Another classic preview Roger! Here's hoping the record continues; touchwood.

Let's hope Gael rallies the players this week, however I have pretty much accepted we are going to be relegated and a new era will commence for the institution that once was our Rovers.

Just realised our next two matches are both on SKY, so the whole nation can share in our misfortune :o

Lose to Spurs. Mathematically confirmed versus Wigan. Ugly scenes.

Good point, two games on sky where mr pr can have two opportunities to send out the victim cards and whatever other nonsence the cretins can think up while the week after we go down with a whimper at chelsea. I hope im wrong but i feel like a wasp that has been trying to get out a window for 6 hrs on a hot summers day. Put me out my misery :(

• Backroom

Another classic preview Roger! Here's hoping the record continues; touchwood.

Let's hope Gael rallies the players this week, however I have pretty much accepted we are going to be relegated and a new era will commence for the institution that once was our Rovers.

Just realised our next two matches are both on SKY, so the whole nation can share in our misfortune :o

Lose to Spurs. Mathematically confirmed versus Wigan. Ugly scenes.

Seeing as we play Wigan on the Monday isn't there a good chance that we will be relegated before we kick off should Bolton and QPR pick up results

That would make for interesting scenes

• Backroom

I thought we could be mathematically down seeing as Bolton and QPR will play 2 games before then (as we were pushed back to Monday night) if they both Win both they will be both more than 6 points above us with us having 2 games left.

I thought we could be mathematically down seeing as Bolton and QPR will play 2 games before then (as we were pushed back to Monday night) if they both Win both they will be both more than 6 points above us with us having 2 games left.

Tom, It's not worth trying to work out the options, we're down

Its going to be a very long weekend. Watching results before our game - hoping against all odds that the four teams above us all lose if we are to have the remotest chance - they all need to lose.

Then against all odds win against Spurs - forget just getting a point - we need all 3. Under Hughes and Sam there might still have been a chance. Trouble is under slap head we dont know how to grind out results - either luck has to intervene or a spectacular piece of individual skill is required from one or normally two of our players. Last year we had experienced players available who knew how to grind out a result. They are long gone - pushed out the door or simply ingnored.

I still hope - I have to - love the club - but deap down all your are left with regarding Rovers is complete despair. Sighs

Archived