BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In coming Kean has had no say.

What he does with them once they are here he has had too much say.

He has made sure that everyone who has directly or directly criticised him have been marginalised. He has tried to butter Dunn and MGP but the rest got pushed. However, Vukcevic is a budgeting issue- pure and simple.

Spurs 5 Rovers 0 is my best guess for this afternoon.

I agree but is that the norm for a football manager? Again if he had anything about him he should have walked away long ago.

It was also his decision to drop Givet at a time when the team desperately needed him. Givet would still be sat in the stand now if he hadn't spoken out.

Harry is starting to lose the Spuds faithful. They are on a shocking run. Keep them out for 20 mins and atmosphere could benefit us. Convert the odd chance, close down, match their movement, Alamo style defending and we could hold em to a 3-1 defeat!

Come on Rovers, surprise us!!

• Backroom

Harry is starting to lose the Spuds faithful. They are on a shocking run. Keep them out for 20 mins and atmosphere could benefit us. Convert the odd chance, close down, match their movement, Alamo style defending and we could hold em to a 3-1 defeat!

Come on Rovers, surprise us!!

Replace Spurs with Liverpool and Harry with Kenny and you basically have Rovers Vs Liverpool a couple of weeks ago... and we all know what happened there.

Sat waiting watching Sky Sports, can't wait to see Kean's smiling face telling us about his team selection.

Wide eyed, Whisky cheeks, looking up into the interviews eyes as he always seems 2 foot shorter than them.

Explains how he and he alone has plotted our escape, in fact he will produce a guitar and sing a song he has composed to celebrate our survival. Which he hopes to sing again on the Ewood centre circle after the Wigan game !

5-0 Chelsea. Torres hat trick. Helping the goal difference

Wigan fans must be well chuffed this weekend, they've now got a better GD than QPR.

If we a gonna have any chance if staying in this division we have to win today, I can't see it happening but it's up to Stevie and the boys to prove me wrong.

I almost vomited when I saw him being referred to as ''Stevie''.

• Backroom

Why is Marcus ahead of Martin at LB? Simply has to be money there's no other reason

On the up side we only need to win 2-0 to go above QPR

Robbo, Orr, Dann, Givet, Marcus Olsson; Formica, Dunn, Lowe, Pedersen; Hoilett, Yak.

Marcus instead of Martin again - incredible. I'd also have brought N'Zonzi back for Pedersen assuming he gives one after being dropped.

Archived