BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

I just laughed out loud when I say that Vukcevic was in the squad, he's been out with a virus by all accounts, must have been some virus to keep him so long :lol: lying swines.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just laughed out loud when I say that Vukcevic was in the squad, he's been out with a virus by all accounts, must have been some virus to keep him so long :lol: lying swines.

Swine flu ?

Relax, Kean's got it sorted:

http://www.teamtalk.com/blackburn-rovers/7710026/Kean-targets-two-more-wins

Kean has been working hard to see where Spurs have been slipping up and believes he has identified a couple of weak points his side can exploit.

"We have been looking at weaknesses in areas which the players we have available can cause them problems," added the Blackburn manager.

"We have done our work and have decided how we want to go about the game tactically and a couple of things we can exploit in certain areas of the pitch against Tottenham.

We all know which team a club on a bad run hands out an absolute thrashing to when they meet... yep, Rovers.

Ah well, now a must win game given the current scoreline at Villa Park.

I feel exactly the same Philip. I also see a bad day results wise on Saturday. I fear that we might be a Championship club on Monday.

I know that it is not mathematically possible...but you know what I mean.

Relax, Kean's got it sorted:

http://www.teamtalk.com/blackburn-rovers/7710026/Kean-targets-two-more-wins

Kean has been working hard to see where Spurs have been slipping up and believes he has identified a couple of weak points his side can exploit.

"We have been looking at weaknesses in areas which the players we have available can cause them problems," added the Blackburn manager.

"We have done our work and have decided how we want to go about the game tactically and a couple of things we can exploit in certain areas of the pitch against Tottenham.

Awww, it's cute. He thinks he's a football manager.

Read and weep after we've been tonked 4-0. Why does the idiot come out with this stuff and why don't reporters quote it back at him ?

Read and weep after we've been tonked 4-0. Why does the idiot come out with this stuff and why don't reporters quote it back at him ?

Feckin hell Jim, I'm with you ! Losing your touch ?

You know the answer to that question, of course, and I suspect the majority of the members on this forum do as well. But I shan't say more...

People sang for Rochina against Liverpool

He came on and gave the ball away at almost every opportunity

Absolute rubbish, he changed the game in many ways, we looked far more potent in attack and other players look more confident on the ball and passing the ball when ruben is in

the team, they believe in him and that is a great attribute for a player.

I'm sick of hearing people saying "oh were down" or "it's relegation for sure". Has no one heard Kean - we are staying up, he promised. 3-0 to Rovers and the tooth fairy to pay me the £30 she owes me.

Just read on LT that Vukcevic is back in contention for the squad this weekend after overcoming a virus and literally laughed out loud. Why the hell is this reported as news and not why he's not played the past 6 months?!

• Backroom

Absolute rubbish, he changed the game in many ways, we looked far more potent in attack and other players look more confident on the ball and passing the ball when ruben is in

the team, they believe in him and that is a great attribute for a player.

I like him he has talent but agaisnt Liverpool he did nothing apart from lose the ball and have a couple of abysmal shots that trickled about 6 yards wide.

Well it could all be pretty much done and dusted by tomorrow. Qpr losing and us by some huge miracle winning is the only outcome that could give us a slither of hope......I feel sick.

Just dont the table predictor the only way I see us staying up is winning every game, which is just not going to happen

If true, then an absolute disgrace:

Glen Dinsdale‏@Glenking2000 Half the #Rovers team in the Eagle at Barrow....Greatttttt preparation for tomorrows game!! #givenup?

Can think of better ways of peparing for a huge, huge game.

Pity Kean didn't take them with him to Wigan, as we are playing them in a week's time, as they would have seen how football should be played.

If true, then an absolute disgrace:

Glen Dinsdale‏@Glenking2000 Half the #Rovers team in the Eagle at Barrow....Greatttttt preparation for tomorrows game!! #givenup?

Can think of better ways of peparing for a huge, huge game.

Pity Kean didn't take them with him to Wigan, as we are playing them in a week's time, as they would have seen how football should be played.

Not sure if I believe that , but someone posted on here last week Kean goes in the Fence Gate , now that is owned by the same person ...Might just be a coincidence ?

Archived