BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Game thread - Fleetwood / Stanley Away - Pre Season

Cool i see it's the same team as a i mentioned yesterday :)

Also they'll be playing a 4-3-3 rotating so Dunny may not just be in the middle of the park :)

Dunny is playing just behind goodwillie. Lowe and petrovic centre mid. Rochina and ollsen are only sporadically involved. Poor display. the 1st team selected were far superior.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

Never doubted you Rovers4good. Your lineups have always been spot on.

It helps that i can see it from my room lol. :)

Dunny is playing just behind goodwillie. Lowe and petrovic centre mid. Rochina and ollsen are only sporadically involved. Poor display. the 1st team selected were far superior.

Similar to the game against Mac Town where they looked very poor to say the least :(

What's the deal with MGP? anyone know why he isn't playing?

That question was asked and answered just five posts up from yours. However............Both Peds and Martin Ollson are still not up to full match fitness having had extended leave of absence because of their international matches.

It helps that i can see it from my room lol. :)

Similar to the game against Mac Town where they looked very poor to say the least :(

Just gone 1 down. Raheem hanley on for Orr. fernadez for ollsen. Been v poor. Edinho Junior just come on for dunn Steven gerrard is stood near me. Shebby will probably think we can sign him.

Guest Rovers4Good

Pedersen in training looked fitter than the lot of them :)

Vukcevic looked as though he was getting his own training whcih tells me he may have had an op or recovering from injury.

That question was asked and answered just five posts up from yours. However............Both Peds and Martin Ollson are still not up to full match fitness having had extended leave of absence because of their international matches.

Yer soz about that. Cheers tho

Wonderful stuff !! :angry2: We can't even beat Accy now.....Another fantastic display of management skills from clown Kean. It's going to be a long and miserable season. Thank God I won't be there to suffer it.

Wonderful stuff !! :angry2: We can't even beat Accy now.....Another fantastic display of management skills from clown Kean. It's going to be a long and miserable season. Thank God I won't be there to suffer it.

Couldn't give a monkeys how pre-season goes - as long as the players are ready come the start of the season. I don't want Kean as manager - but I wish people would try to look at things with a bit of perspective - its only early pre-season atm

Thanks. Do you know how many players we took to Accy today?

These are all the players that played today:

vs Fleetwood:

Kean (Usai), Ribeiro, Givet, Dann, Morris, Formica, Murphy ©, Jorge, Nunes, Gomes (Edinho), Best.

vs Accy: Robinson (Usai), Orr (R. Hanley), Hanley, O'Conner, Henley, Lowe, Petrovic, Dunn (Edinho), Rochina, M. Olsson (Fernandez), Goodwillie (Haley).

I only saw the second game, which was a pretty nothing game tbh. Noone stood out really.

Goodwillie looked as fit as ever, but playing him up front by himself isn't going to work. He's not a target man, he's not a runner, so he doesn't suit that role.

Is Bunn still injured does anyone know?

Archived