BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

Keano really needs to be there at least until December 2nd.

Bolton were absolute toss, by the way. 8 of their 11 played in their last Prem game and yet they were possibly the worst team I've seen on the Turf for about 18 months.

Apparently they had 11 players who would all walk into our side. 'Appen they should have picked a few of them. And wait until you see Kevin Davies these days...

Does Shebby Singh read this MB?

If he does, he needs to take note of this post!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been asked before - although it's more real now - would people take defeat to Bumley if it guaranteed Kean's removal?

He's broken virtually every other unwanted record, this would be his nadir.

The tension at Ewood against them is going to be unreal.

It's been asked before - although it's more real now - would people take defeat to Bumley if it guaranteed Kean's removal?

He's broken virtually every other unwanted record, this would be his nadir.

The tension at Ewood against them is going to be unreal.

No we are not allowed to lose to them no matter what

and if the unthinkable happens hughesy? Even with a top drawer manager and squad football can throw up odd results here and there.

I know we all need something to talk about but results in the first 2 or 3 games count for little overall - get to 10 games in and a real picture starts to emerge

Watched Bolton v Forest, very entertaining match.

Forest impressive and looked a far more organised and cohesive unit than Rovers - big question, can they maintain it, though past seasons have shown, momentum can be everything in this league.

Bolton dire for first 30 minutes but got better. Wouldn't rule them out.

Blackpool 6 - Ipswich 0

"Full credit to Ipswich I think they are an excellent side" Steve Kean (seven days ago.)

I might take in a match or two at my automatic promotion choice Blackpool this season. Sounds like fun..... and there has been precious little of that at Ewood for nigh on two years now.

Archived