BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye, will admit Lambert phrased it in a somewhat smarter fashion than the ever-positive Keano.

Kean's was pure arrogance and an insult to the fan's intelligence.

At least Lambert is publicly sympathetic to the fans, and tbh, what else is he supposed to say?

• Backroom

As I said at the time when Kean made these comments, nothing specifically. Just promise improvement, and whatever else. His quotes are very blasé about the situation considering Villa are in freefall and shipped something like 15 goals in 3 games. The Villa fan who e-mailed me the link is now more convinced than ever they're heading for the drop because Lambert doesn't seem to be taking their bad run of form seriously.

Ryan Nelsen looks set to leave Queens Park Rangers and he is expected to be confirmed as the new coach of Toronto FC later today. Ian Ormondroyd believes it is something that the New Zealand defender couldn't turn down.

The Toronto FC website has a major announcement set for today which looks like it might be the announcement of Nelly as Coach.

Good luck to the guy, hope all goes well. Big loss for QPR.

Now Nelsen is a former player who I would have welcomed back as manager, irrespective of experience.

A natural born leader.

I suspect the answer Venky's would have received, if they'd even popped him a quick text enquiry, would have been short and not particularly sweet :)

• Backroom

Bradford 3-1 Villa :lol:

Awful, awful team are Villa. Fair play to Bradford, though... if they get to the final after beating Wigan, Arsenal and Villa it will be an outstanding achievement.

West Ham very much a night & day side when it comes to home & away. Just as it was at Rovers. Sam just doesn't seem to have any sort of gameplan on the road.

And yes, I know how very blessed we were to have him and pray towards The Boleyn five times a day.

Watching Arsenal v City on Sunday evening in the local I commented on how overweight a lot of the City players appeared to be with Dzecho especially plump. I predicted then that City would never overhaul Man U this season and that they may as well hand the Premier League trophy over now. Looks like it's an epidemic at Eastlands.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/15/michael-johnson-manchester-city_n_2477690.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D145956

qpr spending crazy money again, makes you think why players like m'villa and remy would want to sign for a club like qpr, @#/? ground, poor fanbase, bottom of the league (wages aside)

'Loadsamoney' will have been Arry's stipulation for agreeing to manage them. He had Fernandez over a barrell. His ludicrous demands blackmailed out of Pompey and using NUFC as lever screwed over the club (and poss Soton) and imo got him the sack at Spurs. Funny how he seems to remain the media's favourite son with his record .

Archived