BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nzonzi sent off, West Ham beaten 1-0 by Reading and starting to slide down the table.

They do say form is temporary and class is permanent don't they?

Well 'they' are wrong. Our form seems permanent.

Mario Balotelli@MarioBaloltelli

I can't believe they brought RvP on at Old Trafford, it's pouring down, the lad could have drowned.

:lol:

What a puff Jack Wilshire is. If he'd stood still it would have hit him square on the forehead and been cleared and the Arse would still be 1-0 up. Bollocking from the manager and teammates and a club fine might make him man up.

If you're looking for manly behaviour in sport you're wasting your time watching football. Try Wigan Warriors or St Helen's, or even my lot the mighty Hornets.

Nzonzi sent off, West Ham beaten 1-0 by Reading and starting to slide down the table.

Personally I'd give anything to see Sam back as manager and N'Zonzi back at the heart of midfield.

Anyone who doesn't deserves what we have.

I only saw the 2nd half and yet that's still one of the best matches I remember watching.

What a f###ing game.

What @#/? defending by Newcastle...hardly a great game unless you enjoy seeing defenders stand back and wait for a player to get a shot lined up with his preferred foot,

Walcott appears to use his left foot for only standing on.

Sam is class you dork, his record speaks for itself. Some will never learn it seems....

• Backroom
What a puff Jack Wilshire is. If he'd stood still it would have hit him square on the forehead and been cleared and the Arse would still be 1-0 up. Bollocking from the manager and teammates and a club fine might make him man up.

But he would have been killed had he stayed stood upright!

I only saw the 2nd half and yet that's still one of the best matches I remember watching.

What a f###ing game.

More like the worst defending by two sides.

But he would have been killed had he stayed stood upright!

Only in Fergyworld I assume Tom?

Appy arry looking a bit sulky round the chops at the moment.

Makes you wonder if Hughes really was that bad.

One of the things which made Hughes brilliant for us was his (and his scouting team's) eye for a good player - usually on a budget.

There's talk of the players brought in at QPR not be Hughes choices - or not his first choices at least.

...and some people are permanently fools it seems.

Very slack jim, nearly 27 hours. I was expecting a bite off you and Gordon inside 5 mins.

I like Sam, It will be interesting to see how much further West'aaam drop if at all though now teams appear to be coming to terms with their one dimensional style of play.

Very slack jim, nearly 27 hours. I was expecting a bite off you and Gordon inside 5 mins.

I like Sam, It will be interesting to see how much further West'aaam drop if at all though now teams appear to be coming to terms with their one dimensional style of play.

Funnily enough, I was talking to a committed West Ham fan in the pub last night who said the stereotypical view of Sam is wrong and that West Ham mix up their play all the time. He's delighted with West Ham's progress, says the fans are behind the manager and appreciate the good job is doing. He's never seen a West Ham team work so hard. I'm afraid your "one-dimensional" jibe is typical of a small section of Rovers support who, even now after 2 years of mayhem at the club, do not realise how lucky we were to have him as our manager and that we were doomed from the day he left.

• Backroom

Lambert: Villa will not be relegated

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20867621

Dangerously Kean-esque comments there from Lambert. Everything I've seen from Villa so far this season says to me they're in with a big chance of taking the drop. A young squad of players, many of whom IMO are not ready to be regulars in the first team of a Premiership club, with confidence surely at an all-time low after a series of crushing defeats.

This type of quote will come back to haunt Lambert come April if he doesn't sort things out fast.

Lambert: Villa will not be relegated

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20867621

Dangerously Kean-esque comments there from Lambert. Everything I've seen from Villa so far this season says to me they're in with a big chance of taking the drop. A young squad of players, many of whom IMO are not ready to be regulars in the first team of a Premiership club, with confidence surely at an all-time low after a series of crushing defeats.

This type of quote will come back to haunt Lambert come April if he doesn't sort things out fast.

I don't know about that.

Lambert: "I understand that feeling but I have a belief that Aston Villa will be fine."

Kean: “We won’t get relegated, absolutely no chance."

Archived