BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Backroom
Charlie Morgan™ ‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

From the ballboy's twitter account a few hours ago :lol: Hazard stupid for kicking out, time would have been added on at the end anyway.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EH??? The lad fell on the ball after the smacked arse dwarf tried to get the ball back like that saved 1 second would make all the difference. Ban him for a long time

Wrong, I am not normally dogmatic but the role of a ball boy is to retrieve the ball and keep play moving, he didnt do that and shopuld never be allowed the role ever again!!

He was retrieving the ball before Hazard pushed him to the ground and kicked him. Had Hazard been a normal mature adult, and not a footballer, he would have let the lad pick the ball up and then give it to the goalkeeper rather than push him over, make him fall on the ball and then kick him like a retard

He was retrieving the ball before Hazard pushed him to the ground and kicked him. Had Hazard been a normal mature adult, and not a footballer, he would have let the lad pick the ball up and then give it to the goalkeeper rather than push him over, make him fall on the ball and then kick him like a retard

Dont know what game you were watching. The ball boy blatantly deliberately tried to stop Hazard getting the ball back, then proceeded to milk it for all it was worth.

Going off the lads twitter account looks like he planned to waste time if he got the ball before the game anyway.

Shouldnt have done it, but the lad is a arse.

Dont know what game you were watching. The ball boy blatantly deliberately tried to stop Hazard getting the ball back, then proceeded to milk it for all it was worth.

Going off the lads twitter account looks like he planned to waste time if he got the ball before the game anyway.

Shouldnt have done it, but the lad is a arse.

+1. He looked like a right mard arse spoiled brat.

It's just a game and therefore nobody deserves to get a kick. Get a grip people

You ever played in the Sunday League?

Just watching it now and Hazard wasn't kicking the ball boy, the ball boy was lying on the ball and Hazard was trying to kick the ball out from underneath him. Any fault is with the ball boy who was deliberately looking to stop Hazard retrieving the ball. The histrionics and play acting was uncalled for and a legacy of play acting by professional footballers setting kids a poor example.

Yes and I was not referring to players. I would have thought that was obvious.

Anyone saying someone deserves to get a kick just for lying on a ball AFTER being pushed over is short of a few cells.

Yes and I was not referring to players. I would have thought that was obvious.

Anyone saying someone deserves to get a kick just for lying on a ball AFTER being pushed over is short of a few cells.

He didn't actually get kicked. Hazard toe poked the ball from under him. Any contact he made with that kid was with his ankle/lower shin not his boot. Small wonder he was made to go to Hazard after the game and apologise.

Just watching it now and Hazard wasn't kicking the ball boy, the ball boy was lying on the ball and Hazard was trying to kick the ball out from underneath him. Any fault is with the ball boy who was deliberately looking to stop Hazard retrieving the ball. The histrionics and play acting was uncalled for and a legacy of play acting by professional footballers setting kids a poor example.

Agreed.

Ridiculous, all this talk of "Hazard kicking a ballboy" is nonsense, it's not like he went up to him and took a flying kick at him, he went to kick the ball from underneath him and ended up catching the ballboy. But probably nowhere near as hard as he made out anyway.

Hear Hear

Come on Bradford. Welsh numty getting a kick in God's own country? Seriously though: if ballboys are rolling over feigning injury with sympathy eyes then the game has obviously gone to another level. Made me want Chelsky get a goal back and make things interesting. Shame on the kid. Get to Spain and play the game

• Moderation Lead

Good point. As I said in another thread, I'd be so embarassed in his position right now.

Ultimately if the little scrote hadn't jumped on top of the ball in an attempt to cheat, he wouldn't have been kicked (if he was at all).

And no, he wasn't pushed over.

He felt the player's hands on him, in an attempt to retreive the ball, and fell like a sack of spuds.

Agree that the boy should be feeling pretty stupid today.

His own actions have made him a laughing stock and looking like the biggest, most constipated-face looking, soft lad in the UK.

Ultimately if the little scrote hadn't jumped on top of the ball in an attempt to cheat, he wouldn't have been kicked (if he was at all).

And no, he wasn't pushed over.

He felt the player's hands on him, in an attempt to retreive the ball, and fell like a sack of spuds.

Agree that the boy should be feeling pretty stupid today.

His own actions have made him a laughing stock and looking like the biggest, most constipated-face looking, soft lad in the UK.

And sadly, it's taken the shine - and all of the talk - off what was a fantastic performance.

Nile Ranger telling the Newcastle fans not to bother coming if they're going to boo.

Last thing from me... To all the fans. U are not forced to buy season tickets.. Or pay our wages.. Please remember that...

If u are loyal fans.. Be with us.. When we are out there on the field.. Be the 12th man.. Don't come and BOO.. That aint going to help any1

Team is going through rough patch.. Last thing we need is fans against us #SIMPLEREALLY

Back in the news again

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/25/newcastle-striker-nile-ranger-suspicion-rape?CMP=twt_gu

Guest Norbert

Not surprisng he's been accused of some major crime like this. Those twitter statements make me laugh as he is as likely to be a 1st team player up there as me.

Archived