BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

Arry's a meejah darlink cos he's one of them - a Cockney sh*te shoveller. Just like Terry Vegetables who was another meejah geezer but at least was a decent England coach.

My WBA-supporting pal's not happy - out of the FA Cup to QPR and hurtling down the league at a rate of knots. My text last night tipping Albion for relegation didn't go down too well. :D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More boos from the Chelsea fans at the end of the game.

What will the media have to say about that?

I would just luv it if Abromovich said @#/? it to the ungrateful gits and cashed his chips in and walked away. Chelsea would not return to the boing boing side that they have always been they'd simply disappear overnight under the weight of impossible debt.

Villa fans pretty much calling for Lambert's head after their 1-0 home defeat against Southampton. Not looking good for them. Their club seems to be run pretty poorly, too. Sounds all too familiar!

I've heard Aston Villa are too big to go down, but they are in real trouble, Newcastle is down there too, Pardew, with 2 or 3 successful season is now in trouble. Isn't that the way it goes.

Aston Villa's goal differential is at -25, next close gd is QPR at -19. Not a good sign for Villa.

http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/premier-league/20122013/regular-season/

• Backroom

Twitter rumour time

Apparently Adkins has been sacked at Southampton, if true that's disgusting and even worse than us sacking Sam

Hope they go down (again IF true)

• Backroom

Horrific decision of Adkins has been sacked. It doesn't make any sense given their recent results. Would be gutted for him if true as he seems a decent sort.

On the BBC website now: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Looks like they've been planning this for a while.

Southampton chairman Nicola Cortese said: "This decision has been made with the long-term ambitions of Southampton Football Club in mind.

"Whilst we acknowledge the contribution Nigel has made during the past two years, for the club to progress and achieve our long-term targets a change was needed.

Ideas wayyy above their station.

Foreign owners strike again. Saints will plummet now just as we did after sacking big Sam. Foreign owners are alienating fans, it has to be looked at.

Yeah they are dead certs for relegation now.

What evidence exists that suggests the way out of a relegation scrap is to appoint a foreign coach who has never stepped foot in England before? It always end in failure for clubs at that end of the table.

Astonishing decision. Who do they think they are going to get next - Mourinho ?

Would like to have seen Adkins at Rovers. Perhaps he'll still be available when Appleton gets the boot after 10 games.

On another note, I see Forest's mid-east owners are having a clear-out with lots of good staff given their cards. Fans up in arms.

Just listening to Mauricio Porchettino's press conference. In Spanish.

Can the guy not speak English?

Bizarre.

I could almost understand the decision if it was taken in the summer. But even if he was the man to take Saints on the next level, surely it's not right to throw him into a relegation battle with player he doesn't know who speak a different language? Odds of them going down must have gone through the roof.

Horrific decision of Adkins has been sacked. It doesn't make any sense given their recent results. Would be gutted for him if true as he seems a decent sort.

On the BBC website now: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Looks like they've been planning this for a while.

Ideas wayyy above their station.

Remind you of anyone?

Twitter rumour time

Apparently Adkins has been sacked at Southampton, if true that's disgusting and even worse than us sacking Sam

Hope they go down (again IF true)

I rem comments like that directed at us when then the Slumdogs sacked Allardyce.

I was very surprised to hear that Adkins has been sacked, was getting the club away from the bottom places and turning it araound, I think the owners will regret this decision, the new manager has only had experience with Espanyol and can hardly speak english, I can understand why the fans are upset, Iam sure the teams below will be thinkng they have a chace of surviving.

Archived