BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

Its been interesting reading about Sunderlands plight in the national media, seems the home defeat to Villa was the final straw and a club like Sunderland with a massive fanbase and high expectations deserve better, Poyet must go.......

Makes you sick doesn't it...... :angry2:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has this not been posted anywhere yet? Rooney trying (and failing) to box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=80wyG7iKRwE&app=desktop

I'll bet LVG and MU insurance company are beside themselves with rage! I doubt Rooney would be allowed to box in a proper ring never mind in a kitchen surrounded by hard objects. Would be so easy to do a Matt Jansen or worse in that sitaution wouldn't it?

• Backroom

I'll bet LVG and MU insurance company are beside themselves with rage! I doubt Rooney would be allowed to box in a proper ring never mind in a kitchen surrounded by hard objects. Would be so easy to do a Matt Jansen or worse in that sitaution wouldn't it?

Scary how close he was to that chair, a bit further and a death could have been on the cards, I'm sure most one blow deaths happen when someone strikes the back of their head on the way down

• Backroom

If Sunderland don't sack Poyet, Burnley will probably stay up.

Would be shocked if Poyet is in charge for the next match. He doesn't appear to have any friends left at the club - even if he did have some support, though, losing 4-0 at home to that Aston Villa side should be grounds for dismissal regardless. Villa had only scored 4 away goals all season and were 4 up at half time ffs. I'm not sure even the bald one himself could have achieved that.

Scary how close he was to that chair, a bit further and a death could have been on the cards, I'm sure most one blow deaths happen when someone strikes the back of their head on the way down

I'd say it was hitting the edge of the chair that sparked him Tom.

#KEANFORSUNDERLAND

What have Sunderland fans done to deserve that? ;)

Feel a bit sorry for them really. They have waxed millions over the years but rarely feature positively in the cups or the league. What is it with the North East clubs? 50 odd thousand at the barcodes and 30 thousand + regularly at Sunderland for the same old tripe year in, year out.

What have Sunderland fans done to deserve that? ;)

Feel a bit sorry for them really. They have waxed millions over the years but rarely feature positively in the cups or the league. What is it with the North East clubs? 50 odd thousand at the barcodes and 30 thousand + regularly at Sunderland for the same old tripe year in, year out.

no one gave a hoot for us.

Tbh, I think they are about where they should be in the league, not bad enough to go down necessarily, but not a good side by any means.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/sunderland/news/secret-footballer-booze-problem-at-sunderland_107163.html

Burnley beating City probably hastened Poyet's exit. Getting thumped by Villa didn't help either.

Hopefully the new manager (Advocaat?) can get them the requisite points needed to keep them ahead of Burnley.

They were pathetic against Villa, some of those goals they conceded were truly embarrassing.

They were no worse than some of the 8 conceded against Southampton early on. They bounced back from that.

Sherwood has got Villa firing, as most assumed that he would. Benteke being fit helps too.

I don't know if Advocaat is the solution. He's a task master. It failed for Fulham with Magath.

I would love it, just love it if sunderland went down. There's still that bit of old northeast rivalry in me. As a kid growing up, sunderland were our burnley. Forget Newcastle. They were in div 1 but sunderland were often with us and we hated them.

Been taking a bit of a hiatus from posting - and as some appear to get more rabid with each passing game I'm thinking end of this season will be a good time to make it a permanent thing. I can't go before as then people would suggest I'm ducking out on the grief on relegation and I really do not want to give you that satisfaction on top of us going down.

Was a decent result and game against City but the damage was really done with the results against WBA and Palace. Be nice to keep interest until the end of the season though if we can - you cannot beat a bit of last game of the season relegation drama.

So, not intentionally quoting Arnie, I'll be back, just the once as soon as the final positions are confirmed - Adieu for now and enjoy our next few games, they are almost certain to deliver the thrashing you crave.

Archived