BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could very well be angling for a new contract. Or a Bugatti.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27357306

I also see West Ham have decided to stick with Sam but they expect to see progress on the pitch. They talk about the West ham way and all that bobbins.

Are the owners just trying to appease the fans? They stuck by him in the past in the face of fan unrest. Maybe they are trying to turn the heat down.

If they are being serious and they are effectively questioning Sams methods, he should do himself a favour and walk now.

Could very well be angling for a new contract. Or a Bugatti. http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27357306 I also see West Ham have decided to stick with Sam but they expect to see progress on the pitch. They talk about the West ham way and all that bobbins. Are the owners just trying to appease the fans? They stuck by him in the past in the face of fan unrest. Maybe they are trying to turn the heat down. If they are being serious and they are effectively questioning Sams methods, he should do himself a favour and walk now.

Absolutely. Doesn't feel like full backing to me. Maybe a majority decision, hence the "qualification"..

Thats a truely awful statement from West Ham....

Sam was asked to give a detailed presentation...the manager has agreed to an attacking coach.

Seriously? What reason do they have for thinking they are better than most of the other clubs in that league.

Thats a truely awful statement from West Ham....

Sam was asked to give a detailed presentation...the manager has agreed to an attacking coach.

Seriously? What reason do they have for thinking they are better than most of the other clubs in that league.

I bet Sam was hoping to be paid off, he'll probably have to wait till around December now.

• Backroom

I'd imagine they'd welcome bids to get out of it. Moyes lasting legacy to the Glasers.

From what I read the other day on the BBC most if not all of Rooney's wages are covered by the image rights money United get for him... so not sure they're under huge pressure to sell him financially.

From what I read the other day on the BBC most if not all of Rooney's wages are covered by the image rights money United get for him... so not sure they're under huge pressure to sell him financially.

Rooney has an image that people will pay big money for?? :o Struth!

Fair play to Moyes if the chap was being an arse. Not much chance that Derek Shaw would tag him is there?

maybe it went like,

"I am right behind you Moyesey"

"I haven't signed yet Degsy"

• 9 months later...
  • Backroom

Going to be difficult for Poyet to come back from what's happening today... they started the second half with ten men because Larsson was nowhere to be found, then limped onto the pitch injured a few minutes later :huh: bizarre.

Archived