BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what's going on with Big Sam - had his meeting with Gold/Sullivan yesterday but they are leaving it a week or so before deciding what to do next.

Seems like he doesn't have their full confidence to continue as manager.

Now, you can choose to take this with a large cellar of salt but, a trusted colleague's hairdresser is a neighbour of Sam's and Sam himself has told him he's being potted.

Don't shoot the messenger!!

Now, you can choose to take this with a large cellar of salt but, a trusted colleague's hairdresser is a neighbour of Sam's and Sam himself has told him he's being potted.

Crazy decision if true. What were the West Ham fans' expectations at the start of the season? Seems like Big Sam can't please everyone at any of his clubs. Works out well for him though with all the pay-offs.

Casa Boleyn.... has a nice ring to it. ^_^

Dann is highly thought of by Palace fans. I thought he did OK with us in the Prem, but it's hard to relate to the description in the linked blog. Probably a lot to do with how good Pulis is at organising a defence and how much of a shambles we were under Kean.

http://hltco.org/2014/05/16/201314-season-report-card-scott-dann/

'preferring instead to look up, pick out a teammate and offload the ball sensibly at all times.'

Rubbish, his distribution is appalling.

It's all well and good reading blogs but really we should take them all with a pinch of salt. The people that write them might be completely clueless about football. Look at the kid that said Jordan Rhodes is going right to the very top of the Premier League ^_^ He wrote very well for his age, but ultimately he is/was/will be completely wrong.

City handed transfer 'cap' of £49m to spend on players and limited to a 21-man squad for Champions League games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27445475

won't make any difference, they have the players they need already, £49m is small change to the owners and I doubt they will even pay that with all the development they are sponsoring in Eastlands

What exactly did you expect him to say? ^_^

How about......"I don't care if he takes it out on me, but he really is a dour, unimaginative, defensive manager . God knows how Palace stayed up with Pulis in charge. Anyway, I hate the style of play here and I am only here for the money and as a springboard for a better move."........Thought not!

Archived