BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

FFP is in place to keep the big clubs at the top and not allow smaller clubs into the elite of football

FFP rules are a load of crap and in place cos the big clubs want them in place and UEFA wanted the bigger clubs in their competitions because they will generated more income for UEFA.

this is why I am very much against them.

A smaller club will never win the Champion league cos that not what they want to happen.

I really don't see what they problem if an owner wants too invest their own money into a football club and take it the top of football like Man City owners have or John Walker did with Rovers.

Who's John Walker?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who'd be a Southampton fan ? Pochinetto wants to go to Spurs, Shaw wants to go to the Red Rats and Lallana is off to Liverpool. Dyche to Southampton anyone ?

I can see Poyet ending up there. So'ton are paying a huge price for doing great job. Lallana should go now as he isn't so young but should Shaw stay another season?

Who'd be a Southampton fan ? Pochinetto wants to go to Spurs, Shaw wants to go to the Red Rats and Lallana is off to Liverpool. Dyche to Southampton anyone ?

And then Big Sam to Burnley. The apes would be gutted to lose Dyche but at least they'd be guaranteed more than one season in the Prem.

I assume Burnley references go here now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27409086

Seems Burnley are mistaking bribery for loyalty. Because 5k fans turned up to see them in the top flight then never came back they feel they can bribe them to stay for the season after next by charging them a £100 bond. Rather scandalous. I'd call theur bluff and f'k em off.

He can take boyhood Southampton fan Danny Ings with him...

Seems Burnley are mistaking bribery for loyalty. Because 5k fans turned up to see them in the top flight then never came back they feel they can bribe them to stay for the season after next by charging them a £100 bond. Rather scandalous. I'd call theur bluff and f'k em off.

The cheapest adult season ticket for 2014-15 now costs £499, with the most expensive priced at £685.

Hoos believes the prices are competitive compared to other Premier League clubs, and added that the Clarets did not want to a repeat of the significant drop in attendances that followed Burnley's relegation from the top flight in 2010.

He continued: "We had 5,030 fans who bought season tickets when we were in the Premier League who we haven't seen since. They turned up for one year

Glory hunters :lol: in Bumley, biggest contradiction in the known universe.

and they have the neck to try and call us plastics!

sorry about that mistake.

sadly no the Johnnie Walker tho.

not a drink since the Sheffield Wednesday game.

But my point is very true. UEFA isn't interest in smaller clubs. on the very biggest clubs in the world

So you gave up drinking after the Wednesday away game did you Chaddy ?

I hope you didn't get drunk and show yourself up with some ' Yorkshire trollop.'

Wonder what's going on with Big Sam - had his meeting with Gold/Sullivan yesterday but they are leaving it a week or so before deciding what to do next.

Seems like he doesn't have their full confidence to continue as manager.

• Moderation Lead

Serves them right if they do can him.

They'd better be careful with his replacement as well. The 'ammers should be careful what/who they wish for....

I think thats really poor by Burnley tbh, the best way to keep the fans is to stay up, not doubling the amount they have to pay (not including the retainer which really doesnt make sense). Also with the amount of money going into the club from the promotion theres really no need to rip off the fans.

I think thats really poor by Burnley tbh, the best way to keep the fans is to stay up, not doubling the amount they have to pay (not including the retainer which really doesnt make sense). Also with the amount of money going into the club from the promotion theres really no need to rip off the fans.

I'm waiting to see if they spend any money on the away end, their reputation will suffer if not, it really is poor by any standard never mind PL.

Agreed. It's appauling. Encourageing loyalty?????

Charging £100 more as a bond to encourage "loyalty" is like saying a girlfriend is loyal because you've got her family locked away under constant threat of execution if she ever leaves

Bound to cost more I guess. Would you expect to pay the same to watch Michael Bouble or Robbie Williams as you would for the winner of the weekly karaoke competition at butlins?

I've not really got a problem with the price. (I'd charge the Dingles more lol) but it's the concept of the loyalty bond that is just plain wrong.

How is charging people £100 extra showing loyalty to the fans then expecting it in return? As you say why should the fans put their hands in their pockets to pay 50% more to watch the Butlins karaoke again in 2 seasons time?? As the prices won't come down

Bound to cost more I guess. Would you expect to pay the same to watch Michael Bouble or Robbie Williams as you would for the winner of the weekly karaoke competition at butlins?

I'd rattler pay to watch karaoke than pay to watch crap like buble or Robbie freakoid.

Archived