BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I am amazed that some people were taken in by this tool. He is one of those people who tell you want he thinks you want to hear.

After Coco goes then we need to focus on dumping the rest: Mrs Chicken and her dumb brothers; PNE Agnew; PNE Shaw; and Shoddy Singh.

God. Fair play, Rover are carrying a lot of rotten passengers who we would like to see the back off but if Kean in fact is removed and Venkys get in a credible manager and don't promote Hendry or something, could we not call a detente with Venkys. It would be just so good to enjoy the buzz again around Ewood and follow the results with enthusiasim rather than carrying wround with the same mood of the last 2 years. The press would have a field day at monaing rovers supporters, and too some point they would be right. Venkys have made a mess of things so far, but buying and selling football clubs isn;t like buying and selling used cars, who coud afford to buy us? who would want to? would they make good owners? For all Venkys mistakes an optimists view would be that they are trying to improve things in Singh, they have invested or re-invested money into the club and they do seem intent on promotion. As far Singh, it seemms he has been a mand of his word so far. may be there would be more departures after Kean int eh shape of Agnew and Hendry.

One thing for sure, at least from me and numerous people who I know would also go to the Wolves game if Kean is sacked and we get a proper manager in is that we will be going to celebrate, have a good time and get behind the team and not moan or protests against Venkys or Singh. If things turn out for the worse and we are given more reasons to be upset with Venkys then sure, we should let them know, but at the moment IF KEAN is kicked out of the club and IF THEY GET A PROPER MANAGER then a halt to hostilities should be called.

get real, shebby is a laughing stock, only of any credibility whatsoever as opposition to kean.

He might make us think he has more power than he really does, but he obviously has some power - he was able to sign players for the club this summer.

If he is trying to use whatever power he has to remove Kean then we have to support him 100%.

God. Fair play, Rover are carrying a lot of rotten passengers who we would like to see the back off but if Kean in fact is removed and Venkys get in a credible manager and don't promote Hendry or something, could we not call a detente with Venkys. It would be just so good to enjoy the buzz again around Ewood and follow the results with enthusiasim rather than carrying wround with the same mood of the last 2 years.

+1.

Cut out the cancer and give the patient time to heal.

I don't trust Shebby.....would you? it is not whether I trust Glen or Kammy.

To be honest, I trust Shebby Sngh. I've known him for a long time, particularly because I live in a country next to his, seen him play for the Malaysian team, read his stuff in my local newspapers, etc. I may not know him personally, but I know enough to believe some of what he says.

That's irelevant now. Steve Kean has resigned. Whether that's because of Shebby Singh or not, I'll leave it to you.

Oh Shebster.... Too many times have I watched you on TV from my living room in Bangkok thinking "What a fool, thinking Gerrard is a right back". But hey, you finally came through! From here on in, any stupid comments you make will not detract from the fact that you are a living rovers legend for getting kean out! Shebby FTW!

To be honest, I trust Shebby Sngh. I've known him for a long time, particularly because I live in a country next to his, seen him play for the Malaysian team, read his stuff in my local newspapers, etc. I may not know him personally, but I know enough to believe some of what he says.

That's irelevant now. Steve Kean has resigned. Whether that's because of Shebby Singh or not, I'll leave it to you.

You trust him because you live in the country next to his? heard it all now.

I live in the SAME country as Fred West.

Im so glad hes gone and thanks but lets not overboard with Shebby yet ,lets see how it pans out first.

You trust him because you live in the country next to his? heard it all now.

I live in the SAME country as Fred West.

Im so glad hes gone and thanks but lets not overboard with Shebby yet ,lets see how it pans out first.

Maybe you should read the full sentence instead of taking part of it out of context. I said I've known him for a long time because I live in the country next to his, that's why I trust him. The major point being I KNOW HIM FOR A LONG TIME. Not personally, I might add (and I also said that in the next sentence), but I've read enough of his stuff to know what kind of guy he is.

Maybe you've heard it all now, but evidently you didn't bother to read it all.

Archived