BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan seem to have suddenly found a couple of extra thousand supporters this season. Anyone think some of these could be rovers fans who are sick of Ewood?

or maybe its just they are playing well with a good manager which is enticing more fans(that would normally be a little impartial) to attend games.

Wigan seem to have suddenly found a couple of extra thousand supporters this season. Anyone think some of these could be rovers fans who are sick of Ewood?

No. They're an honest club with a genuine manager who have a good pricing policy.

or maybe its just they are playing well with a good manager which is enticing more fans(that would normally be a little impartial) to attend games.

this is the only tweet i've seen of cryers in the last hour- "Few beers this eve!!!!!! It has bn a gd day and a busy wk ahead now back at work", if your reading into that that Kean is 100% going then i suggest booking a doctors appointment Monday morning as you are probably suffering from icannytakenmoreofthisshitus he will probably prescribe some amnesia pills that will put you to sleep, wipe the last two years from your memory and you will only awake once a new manager is in charge of rovers(though don't be surprised if apes are ruling the world after you awake and hover boards the sole mode of transport).

Big big hint he's going nowhere if you ask me.

cryers last tweet for those getting a little carried away- "not holding back anything I'm afraid. Don't care if I'm 'in'. Just not reporting conspiracy nonsense"

Which when you actually look at the context he said that tweet in, he's referring to why he can't post all of the conspiracy theories as fact in the paper (hence the not holding back printing them). He's being accused of holding back from being more anti-Rovers in order to get back 'in' with them.

Anyway if he does go soon I'll buy you a £2.99 Aldi special !!!

no wigan have been having a buy 1 get 1 free offer on

What is more worrying now is that the supporter base is at the lowest its ever been, due to whoever leaked this story. It conveniently landed in the Sunday People as an Alan Nixon exclusive (Agnew and Keans buddy). By Monday Cryer is then backing up this story by claiming Kean is on the brink, which is then backed up by Kamy. However, our sources are not corroborating this story and have not been all weekend, despite heavy dialogue.

I would suggest, whoever has planted this story has done so to galvanise Keans position and weaken Shebbys and all they needed to implement this, is for a few people to fall hook line and sinker.

Nobody at Blackburn Rovers has ever stated that Steve Kean would be sacked after one defeat. The BRFC Action Group was asked to do two things this week, and neither of these things fall inline with the idea that Steve Kean was being sacked this weekend.

It is not a big secret and everyone knows that Shebby Singh wants Kean out, however playing this card at this stage may have just blown any hope the supporters had of him being able to get rid of him.

The question every supporter needs to be asking of Kamy and Cryer, is who planted this story and who has benefited from it, because this will cause irreparable damage to the supporters hopes and strengthen Keans position

I feel inclined to agree with you. If people want to hold Shebby to the '3 defeats' scenario then that is fine but it hasn;t been 3 defeats yet (and even if its a disastrous season I think 3 straight defeats in this league is going to be very unlikely) . This points target seems to be just hearsay from the all the people who have 'a man' or ' a reliable source in Pune', as part of Pune's economy is based on people calling guys in East Lancashire with a little tattle, I could imagine venks keep a tight crew and the people who know what is going on with the siblings wouldn;t cross them or risk their livlihhoods on spreading gossip.

Shebby comes across as a likable and sincere person, I think he has come in for some unfair stick about his background although english profesional football is filled with guys with far worse backgrounds and personalities with far less football knowledge. He could just be an attempt by Keanco and Venky's to somehow appease the fans, but we don;t know that yet. From what we know he wants the same as us, Kean Out, we should back and support him any way we can, at lest he is better than having another one of Keans mates around the place. Regardless of how much power he has, his presence does give Venkys some eyes and ears on the ground, so we would therefore know that they know the reality of the situation as opposed to Kean brainwashing them, and if we know that and still no action is taken it will only further highlight that it s probable that something illegal or rule breaking is happening.

I hope Shebby isn;t hounded out by the fans.

I don't really give a ###### how or why the story was leaked or whether it was true or not.

Fact - Shebby Singh is a powerless freeloader over here to stroke some egos

Fact - Kean, his Missus & that slug Agnew run the show.

Fact - we are a laughing stock of a club and can do nothing about it

Archived