BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Tells whoever he is speaking to exactly what they want to hear and nothing more

A lot of people saw through him after the King George's hall meeting when he said two games then Someone else said three and he quickly changed to that

I've known Abbey long enough to know that he is always right.

A lot of people saw through him after the King George's hall meeting when he said two games then Someone else said three and he quickly changed to that

Nail on head again IMO

• Backroom

I think there will be some protection of Shebby going on today and it wouldn't surprise me if he asks people to play down his role in anything this weekend to make him still seem like he has any sway

• Backroom

My reaction to his interview this morning was a tad hasty. It wasn't the news we wanted to wake to and his interview was reported worse than it actually was

I still think he may be pointless if his input isn't valued but I hope he can still have a role to play in gettig Kean out

Precisely, he's a licker of arse of the highest order. You could see through him from day 1.

His integrity was always in doubt after his slagging of Kean, then sudden U turn due to moving into the club.

Just another freeloader that we need to rid the club of.

• Backroom

Having said that if he comes through with the Kean sacking I don't care if he sometimes said the odd embarassing thing I will take back all the criticism and be eternally grateful for that!

Precisely, he's a licker of arse of the highest order. You could see through him from day 1.

His integrity was always in doubt after his slagging of Kean, then sudden U turn due to moving into the club.

Just another freeloader that we need to rid the club of.

looking forward to reading your apology!

Indeed. People were very critical that he didn't appear to have any power but he appears to have been chipping away at the bosses and it looks like it may have worked.

Hopefully he will take a step back from the next manager and let him get on with the job. I think he will do.

In my honest opinion, Shebby Singh is probably the fans Champion as he attempts to rid us of Kean, if he does, we owe him a great debt of gratitude!

Come on Kelbo -the bloke is a self publicising imposter.He has come woefully unstuck claiming he ran the Club and power to hire & fire.He has been on the slide ever since KGH .Its Mr Pony Tail who wants Kean out and the battle is between him and Mrs Doubtfire. Shebby has just seen his chance to capitalise and look like the fans hero.Sadly the clown has been found out by the events of this week and for me he can jog on with the rest of this motley crew.

The whole thing makes me want to vomit.

• Backroom

The players will never have had it easier. Come in and train with "our wee mate Stevie Kean" for a couple of hours, play ######, get told you were great regardless of the result. Not a bad life... unless you're Simon Vukcevic.

get real, shebby is a laughing stock, only of any credibility whatsoever as opposition to kean.

for me the whole shooting match needs to go because we are perceived as a laughing stock. if venkys ultimately act and deliver,they may be ok but only if their wallet tries to compensate for the damage they have delivered on our once proud club.

get real, shebby is a laughing stock, only of any credibility whatsoever as opposition to kean.

for me the whole shooting match needs to go because we are perceived as a laughing stock. if venkys ultimately act and deliver,they may be ok but only if their wallet tries to compensate for the damage they have delivered on our once proud club.

Yep, I am amazed that some people were taken in by this tool. He is one of those people who tell you want he thinks you want to hear.

After Coco goes then we need to focus on dumping the rest: Mrs Chicken and her dumb brothers; PNE Agnew; PNE Shaw; and Shoddy Singh.

Archived