BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be my Ideal long term manager, heres a very good article about his managerial career so far- http://www.dailymail...ie-fjords-.html , also apparently he held talks with villa but it didn't go anywhere because his bosses at Molde where not happy he didn't get there permission to start talks first(or somat), he was also linked with the wolves job.

Although im not expecting Kean(The Useless Liar) to be leaving any-time soon(but obviously would love to be proved wrong).

Could be an interesting few days. The points target has not been met and Shebby will no doubt have picked up the phone to Venky's and reminded them of that. I wouldn't expect anything to be announced before monday even if he has been sacked.

Kean is sackable now though, no doubt about that.

@CryerRovers

An interesting day, nothing to report at the moment....

Just been tweeted by Andy Cryer, hinting that something could happen? Or clutching at straws? AHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME..

EDIT -When asked to stop teasing by someone, he replies

not teasing, just stating 'at the moment'. But that cd change

I think Cryer knows that things are happening and he's waiting for someone to light the blue touch paper. He's pretty easy 'to read' with his Twitter comments.

Here we go:

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

I will qualify my tweet. Interesting in that I've spoken to a lot of people re rovers and it is clear uncertainty around everywhere!

Could be an interesting few days. The points target has not been met and Shebby will no doubt have picked up the phone to Venky's and reminded them of that. I wouldn't expect anything to be announced before monday even if he has been sacked.

Kean is sackable now though, no doubt about that.

I hope if they get rid of Kean they appoint a good caretaker manager, whilst searching for a potential replacement. I could give them a potato if need be as a better/more suitable temporary replacement. I'm sure we would see immediate improvements.

I hope if they get rid of Kean they appoint a good caretaker manager, whilst searching for a potential replacement. I could give them a potato if need be as a better/more suitable temporary replacement. I'm sure we would see immediate improvements.

Tony Parkes was at the driving range this afternoon and looked fit and well and sounded able !

Black? NO WAY, he's doesn't have the balls to tell Kean now that things need to change. What makes anyone think it will be different if kean ever goes?

I listened to a radio interview of Black the other day (internet link-can't recall with who) and he was very careful not to praise Kean and hinted at 'politics' of the club-i thought he came across like he had integrity!

Black? NO WAY, he's doesn't have the balls to tell Kean now that things need to change. What makes anyone think it will be different if kean ever goes?

Black is often seen advising Kean , Kean just sits or stands there with a blank expression on his face not taking a blind bit of notice. As said earlier as short term caretaker wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Archived