BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at sky bet manager specials, can't find sacked bet, but, for next Scotland manager - Coyle favourite at 5/1 and Kean joint 2nd fav at 8/1!!! How good would that be if he went there, sorry Fife and all north of the border Rovers fans.

where your money going and who please???

with Southampton losing maybe Nigel Adkins will be sack by the end of weekend. if he is sack then must be on the shortlist of repalcement for Kean???

I understand that Gunnar Solskjaer was once sounded out. No reason to think that he wouldn't be in the running again.

'Arry?

Would be staggered if he ventured this far north !

You mean the same bet that i already copied and pasted then you said I was lying. You get the receipt when you bet on paddypower idiot. Not after the bet comes in, your balance just changes.

Go and do it yourself if you don'y believe me, bet and your receipt will come up on the right.

I know of three who have placed reasonable sized bets this morning at 4/1, they are so confident the deed is almost done, and the odds haven't shifted. Not quite as simple as you think.

Oh no our resident mystic meg is getting in on the act, everyone back Kean to stay, that's me off the site until Monday, nowt happening here.

I understand that Gunnar Solskjaer was once sounded out. No reason to think that he wouldn't be in the running again.

Would be staggered if he ventured this far north !

Didn't Solskjaer reject the Villa job in the summer?

And I also highly doubt Redknapp would come here......he's holding out for a top job that he isn't going to get and will eventually go to a mid-table prem job.

Will believe it when I see it but no harm in hoping, as long as you are aware that hopes are often dashed.

I think the vast majority is in the same boat.....believe it when they see it but entertaining the idea and therefore not completely ruling it out....deep down though we know he is 99% staying and there's no need for the "I cant believe some fans are actually stupid enough to believe...." comments that have been banded about over the past year or so.

• Moderation Lead

Didn't Solskjaer reject the Villa job in the summer?

And I also highly doubt Redknapp would come here......he's holding out for a top job that he isn't going to get and will eventually go to a mid-table prem job.

I think the vast majority is in the same boat.....believe it when they see it but entertaining the idea and therefore not completely ruling it out....deep down though we know he is 99% staying and there's no need for the "I cant believe some fans are actually stupid enough to believe...." comments that have been banded about over the past year or so.

I'm not so sure- we've been had that many times, it would be daft to believe it until it happens to be fair!

You mean the same bet that i already copied and pasted then you said I was lying. You get the receipt when you bet on paddypower idiot. Not after the bet comes in, your balance just changes.

Go and do it yourself if you don'y believe me, bet and your receipt will come up on the right.

No I don't believe you and your subsequent posts suggest you are a billy bullshyter.....so I stand by my view.

Archived