BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

If there are legs in this latest bout of speculation, I would fully expect at least one Sunday paper to have story.

Cryeritis seems to have spread to Martin Blackburn at The Sun:

Martin Blackburn@SunMartinB

@MikeyDelap depends really...if there's any major announcements imminent...

They are all hinting.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are legs in this latest bout of speculation, I would fully expect at least one Sunday paper to have story.

They are all hinting.

Aye, but his next tweet said it 'will probably be a slow burner' :-(

They are all hinting.

probably Nicko will run the story

Errrrmmmm really? :huh:

We have good enough defenders....they just dont have the training and gameplan they need, as for the midfield...well it's been lacking for years but is still better than plenty of others in this league, big Sam never needed a good midfield to get results!

A manager sets his gameplan to his players strengths, Kean cant do this.

A manager sets his gameplan to his players strengths, Kean cant do this.

Yea, Kean probably just picks a formation that works for him when he's playing as Barcelona on football manager and tries to shoe horn players into it(regardless of the players natural/best position and strengths), Please somebody just have the balls to sack the man so we can all get on with our life's with some genuine optimism in regards to BRFC.

P.S. 'Graeme Souness', he's so out of touch with the modern game and footballers its unreal, he was great for us in his first few seasons but let that sleeping dog lie.

I think Cryer knows that things are happening and he's waiting for someone to light the blue touch paper. He's pretty easy 'to read' with his Twitter comments.

Here we go:

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

I will qualify my tweet. Interesting in that I've spoken to a lot of people re rovers and it is clear uncertainty around everywhere!

Cryer has been speaking to mercer, probably over the usual pub lunch, no story here but the real ale was great.

Cryer has been speaking to mercer, probably over the usual pub lunch, no story here but the real ale was great.

been having some banking issues this week, it came out in conversation with the branch manager that the players do not like coco!

said bank is the PL sponsor

Black is often seen advising Kean , Kean just sits or stands there with a blank expression on his face not taking a blind bit of notice. As said earlier as short term caretaker wouldn't bother me in the slightest

I noticed this on telly before he doesn't even look like he listens to the man. Black CANNOT be worse than Kean as a stand in. OOooopps there I go getting carried away with the he's getting fired ######. WE'RE HAVING A PARTY WHEN KEANO IS FIRED

Same thing happened at the end of last season. Cryer even tweeted at one point that he was sacked, though admittedly he quickly retracted it.

I know and I remember thinking that if he survived that then he surely is bombproof - and Cryer did look a tit because of that. However you would think once bitten twice shy so the fact he's beginning to go down that route again has me curious !

Cryer does not have an easy job. I don't think it's a secret that relations with Rovers, or at least some personnel at Rovers, haven't been easy for a little while now.

He has to report factually and, when times are difficult, he's likely to upset either his reader base or Rovers.

I think he is our best link to what is going on at Rovers and Saturday nights must be a nightmare as there is no LT on a Sunday and any 'exclusive' he may temporarily have might get snared by one of the Sunday's.

You do get the feeling there is some good news around the corner and that he is just itching to tell us !

I think a lot of people forget about the owners in relation to the people who report or as some would say misslead us, we have four owners who all have different agendas who all have different friends who all give out info as and when they need to.

I have to say that I stopped reading newspapers years ago, newspapers and reporters are given information from inside sources when the sources feel it is the correct or profitable time for it to happen.

The only info we ever seem to get is from Bala or his brothers source of info.......the only problem with that is that there have to be 4 people in agreement for anything to happen at the club and sources from Mrs D are rare, If sportingintel comes out with the fact that Kean has been sacked then that will be the first time I will believe it.

this is the only tweet i've seen of cryers in the last hour- "Few beers this eve!!!!!! It has bn a gd day and a busy wk ahead now back at work", if your reading into that that Kean is 100% going then i suggest booking a doctors appointment Monday morning as you are probably suffering from icannytakenmoreofthisshitus he will probably prescribe some amnesia pills that will put you to sleep, wipe the last two years from your memory and you will only awake once a new manager is in charge of rovers(though don't be surprised if apes are ruling the world after you awake and hover boards the sole mode of transport).

this is the only tweet i've seen of cryers in the last hour- "Few beers this eve!!!!!! It has bn a gd day and a busy wk ahead now back at work", if your reading into that that Kean is 100% going then i suggest booking a doctors appointment Monday morning as you are probably suffering from icannytakenmoreofthisshitus he will probably prescribe some amnesia pills that will put you to sleep, wipe the last two years from your memory and you will only awake once a new manager is in charge of rovers(though don't be surprised if apes are ruling the world after you awake and hover boards the sole mode of transport).

I don't think anyone said 100% Kean was going. However you forgot to add the tweet about "Champagne on Monday" and subsequent reply. I'm sure he knows full well how it could be interpreted and for all his faults he's not a Nixon-esque WUM.

Archived