BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny you should say Rijkaard, he is very good friends with Shebby.

Lots of very strong rumours about Kean's future, but we have been here before so not allowing myself to get excited.

I agree, there is no point getting excited with the possibility of Kean going. Been here so many times before, Just wishing and praying that he goes.

I listened to a radio interview of Black the other day (internet link-can't recall with who) and he was very careful not to praise Kean and hinted at 'politics' of the club-i thought he came across like he had integrity!

first time he hasnt then because every time ive heard him hes praising numb nuts to the hilt and he slagged fans off. It needs clearing out and by that everything and everyone who is on board with coco needs to be ridden out .

Cryer seems to have heard that kean has or is going to be sacked but is not confident enough to run with it yet. He wants to be the first to break the story but doesn't want egg on his face.

hes being played like a kipper.

Funny you should say Rijkaard, he is very good friends with Shebby.

Lots of very strong rumours about Kean's future, but we have been here before so not allowing myself to get excited.

This has been building from a whisper or two earlier in the week to a crescendo over the last 24 hours.

As I said earlier, this feels and sounds very different to any previous speculation, and there's been lots and at many times.

Cryer looks like he's on standby no doubt either waiting for the official nod or in case one of the Sundays picks-up and runs with it which may well force the issue earlier than Rovers wanted.

• Backroom

I think Cryer knows that things are happening and he's waiting for someone to light the blue touch paper. He's pretty easy 'to read' with his Twitter comments.

Here we go:

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

I will qualify my tweet. Interesting in that I've spoken to a lot of people re rovers and it is clear uncertainty around everywhere!

Sounds exactly the same as the end of last season to me, and we all know what happened then.

I fully expect Kean to still be manager by the next match. None of this feels any different than the last time to me.

IF he is sacked the Karl Robinson at MK Dons would be the strong favourite, Bala was keen on him during the summer.

Not sure why as he's hardly set the football world alight.

Would take Keith Hill over Robinson anyday - got his hands dirty the hard way, delivering at difficult and unfashionable clubs such as Rochdale and Barnsley. Also, got 'true' Rovers blood in his veins - a bit 'giddy' when Kenny brought him in but has matured as an individual now.

This has been building from a whisper or two earlier in the week to a crescendo over the last 24 hours.

As I said earlier, this feels and sounds very different to any previous speculation, and there's been lots and at many times.

Cryer looks like he's on standby no doubt either waiting for the official nod or in case one of the Sundays picks-up and runs with it which may well force the issue earlier than Rovers wanted.

whispers about the sacking or Rijkard?

confusion and uncertainty are by-words for Rovers under Venkys

i'm not expecting for him to be sacked at all we've been here many times before , however IF it does happen you'll find me dancing my way round accy in a newky brown induced haze .... :rover:

Archived