• Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon, Mr "positive attacking football" Black will go with:

Robinson

Henley Etuhu Dann Murphy Givet Olsson

Kazim Gomes Pedersen

----------------- Half way line ----------------------

Rhodes

Brilliant. Poor Rhodes, probably ruined his football career moving to Rovers though I guess he's getting well paid for it.

Somebody had to do it folks!.......

Got to agree. One of the best matches at Ewood. (Dare I day "ever?") that I have seen. The crowd was rocking that day, we sang non-stop through half time & beyond. Probably only second for me to Anfield in 1995.

good manager in charge, 2-1 win, mediocre, yes man puppet manager in charge 1-1, no manager in charge 2-0 defeat

Yes, any injuries/suspensions/pitch conditions/international break fatigue on particular players/random freak occurences will have zero impact on the overall result. The only thing that matters is who is in charge. Football is this simplistic.

Robinson

Kazim Gomes Pedersen

Rhodes

And subs Rhodes for Dunn´s fresh legs.

Classic. That just about sums up my view on Black in a nutshell.

It's so absurd, it would be funny if it weren't so serious.

Edit: Just noticed - far too much flair in that side though. Substitute Lowe for Gomes and that's more like it.

Robinson

Kazim Gomes Pedersen

Rhodes

And it will be played sideways amongst those behind the half way line then Dann will launch it up to Rhodes, are somewhere in the vicinity of him

Goodwillie wont be playing. Thanks to a clause in his loan to Palace, we can't play him in this game or any of the next 14 games after that. Not that I rate him at all, but who agreed to that clause?

Is it definitely a clause? It made no sense for Rovers to agree to such a thing (yeah, yeah, I know) so I looked up regulations about loans on the Football League's website and found this: http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-6-players_2293633_2125731

53.2.1 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between both Clubs and the Player but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window (but subject to Regulation 53.2.2 below).

Goodwillie wont be playing. Thanks to a clause in his loan to Palace, we can't play him in this game or any of the next 14 games after that. Not that I rate him at all, but who agreed to that clause?

What's the source of that information?

Like I said when Alan Nixon mentioned it, unless Palace are continuing to pay his wages then as they sent him back of their own volition,that surely renders any previous loan agreement null and void.

We surely can't be in a position whereby we're having to pay our own player his wages yet can't play him due to a loan agreement which the other party has terminated?

Maybe Palace are still paying him but have sent him back to save on the medical bills so he is still officially on loan until january. To be fair we are probably paying at least 50% of his wages anyway.

Well, if Palace are continuing to pay his wages, or their share, then fair enough. But why would they want to continue paying for a player they've sent back?

Feel extremely sorry for all those fans who have paid good money to go and watch and suffer another Danny Murphy Jason Lowe non performance.

Hopefully Black will have seen the error of his ways and now make the necessary adjustments for the good of the team and fans.

Feel extremely sorry for all those fans who have paid good money to go and watch and suffer another Danny Murphy Jason Lowe non performance.

Hopefully Black will have seen the error of his ways and now make the necessary adjustments for the good of the team and fans.

With all due respect, stop slating Lowe its nonsense. Don't suppose you watched the under 21's the other night? He was probably the best player on the pitch, because he's playing for a manager with half a brain cell! Lowe is a bloody good player, if played correctly.

With all due respect, stop slating Lowe its nonsense. Don't suppose you watched the under 21's the other night? He was probably the best player on the pitch, because he's playing for a manager with half a brain cell! Lowe is a bloody good player, if played correctly.

What position did they play him in ? BTW - I agree that we need give Lowe a chance rather than constant slating.

What position did they play him in ? BTW - I agree that we need give Lowe a chance rather than constant slating.

He was bossing the midfield, yes it may only be U-21 level but he has played well on many occaisions for them. Sick to death of people slating him when he's only trying to do the job the manager has given him when playing for us.

He was bossing the midfield, yes it may only be U-21 level but he has played well on many occaisions for them. Sick to death of people slating him when he's only trying to do the job the manager has given him when playing for us.

For what its worth Ossy, I'm in total agreement with you.

He should be the lynch pin in our midfield. As it stands he runs the risk of being ruined by the nonsense that our club has become.

Walters at Stoke saw the light when he left us and what a great player he has now become.

Archived