SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A question for Mullan and his group next time you meet shebby Singh

ada2020

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop it now!

Berg is having to put up with a squad selected and trained by the worst manager ever known in football. He needs to be backed in the transfer market in January and when he has brought in his own players we will see what he can do. He has inherited an unbalanced and unfit squad and needs time to get them into shape. It's hard to concentrate on fitness when you are playing two games a week.

Stop it now!

Berg is having to put up with a squad selected and trained by the worst manager ever known in football. He needs to be backed in the transfer market in January and when he has brought in his own players we will see what he can do. He has inherited an unbalanced and unfit squad and needs time to get them into shape. It's hard to concentrate on fitness when you are playing two games a week.

I won't stop it, it's a fair question, he's not getting results.

I'm not angry at berg, I'm angry at the decision to hire someone untested AGAIN. How did we take 6 weeks to hire a manager already out of work? How did we come to the conclusion that he was the man to take us forward? Are these not valid questions in light of several poor performances?

The only team we've done anything against is an over achieving league 1 side, Eric Black was doing as good a job, we might just as well have given him the job after the amount of time Singh spent finding Berg.

Glen and BRAG have shebbys ear, maybe they can get the answers to those questions.

Stop it now!

Agree. Knee-jerk doesn't cover it.

If the intelligenti on the mb had their was Josh King wouldn't have played today, he'd have been shipped off back to United.

We have a manager we can get behind. Lets effing get behind him!

We have gone from the best/ most competent run club in the premiership - to a laughing stock now in the championship. Venkys / Shabby / Shaw & Agnew are the villains remaining.

Berg needs our support - he has the hardest job in the Championship. We have to get behind him.

A big but - he has to show he is no stooge.

I wish him the best of luck.

Stop it now!

+1

Lest I remind you that Shebby's first choice was Billy McKinlay.

Second choice. First was Tim Sherwood.

Stop it now!

+33

Anyone wanting him sacked after 7 games is a spoilt pathetic brat. Talk about throwing toys out of prams. You all wonder why the media hate us ... Well there is the answer .

I'd rather you asked him who the f*** he thinks he is parading in front of the fans after the game like he's some kind of hero. He's loving this - he's never been so 'famous' in all his life and people are lapping it up.

I think most fans wanted an experienced manager, but we got Berg, in my opinion it could have been better it could have been worse, he has a hell of a job picking up the pieces after Kean. I just hope we all back him as this is more than a quick fix that is needed.,

The reason they gave for appointing Berg was he was very impressive in his interview , he showed passion and a desire for the job. It was a unaminous decision across the board. Derek Shaw said there is not many questions you can really ask a Manager and he knew within minutes of speaking with Henning that this guy had all the attributes to be a good Manager if given the chance.

They looked at many options and for one reason or another they was not do-able, this included Managers already in work,

Come January he will be able to shape his own squad, at present I'm on a high, realy enjoyed todays game, the atmosphere was brilliant and hope people will give Berg a real chance.

Would he of been in my top 5 choices? No, but he is here now and he deserves to be supported whilst he creates his own team

Yes we all want more points on the board from his first 7 games, but give the guy a chance.

Also its not my group, its the members.

I'd rather you asked him who the f*** he thinks he is parading in front of the fans after the game like he's some kind of hero. He's loving this - he's never been so 'famous' in all his life and people are lapping it up.

Never saw him, if I had I've have thrown something at him.

The mans a joke, no idea what people see in the guy, he's a football pundit from the far east and has no credentials to do the job he's doing.

People should stop kissing his arse and tell him he's not wanted here.

But we back Berg, he's our manager.

Never saw him, if I had I've have thrown something at him.

The mans a joke, no idea what people see in the guy, he's a football pundit from the far east and has no credentials to do the job he's doing.

People should stop kissing his arse and tell him he's not wanted here.

But we back Berg, he's our manager.

I am with you on that ..Would be better off without him !

The reason they gave for appointing Berg was he was very impressive in his interview , he showed passion and a desire for the job. It was a unaminous decision across the board. Derek Shaw said there is not many questions you can really ask a Manager and he knew within minutes of speaking with Henning that this guy had all the attributes to be a good Manager if given the chance.

They looked at many options and for one reason or another they was not do-able, this included Managers already in work,

Come January he will be able to shape his own squad, at present I'm on a high, realy enjoyed todays game, the atmosphere was brilliant and hope people will give Berg a real chance.

Would he of been in my top 5 choices? No, but he is here now and he deserves to be supported whilst he creates his own team

Yes we all want more points on the board from his first 7 games, but give the guy a chance.

Fine but the whole show is about getting up at the first attempt because its crucial for financial reasons and there doesn't appear to be a great deal of concern that we are in a crap run of results with another hard sequence of games to come ..We look anything but promotion contenders and i have real doubts that this never ending spending spree is going to continue .Its a crazy payroll and we have millions of players who will never play.

So ask Shebby about his thoughts on Financial Fair Play and what date does he start back at ESPN in Malaysia , the self obsessed tool.!!

Hmmm. Very reminiscent of Nicko's comment about Kean being a gem and "givng a good presser".

Bullshit baffles brains !

Would have been more impressed by a decent track record. Sacked from your last job, about 12 months out of work - clearly a manager not in demand !

If Shaw was so impressed how does it explain his interview with the LET the day after the appointment saying Berg wasn't first choice?

Could it be because him and his nobender mate are playing a game to get rid of Shebby so they can have free reign and start the bulls**** line to Pune again?

Don't think Shebby needs any help to hang himself , but perhaps its a case of get him before he gets them

Sacked from your last job, about 12 months out of work - clearly a manager not in demand !

But being an ex player, good servant to the club, we'll give him a chance won't we? becuase we're Rovers fans and he's our manager.

I'm sure you'll agree and stop moaning on every thread you post on :tu:

Archived