BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Backroom Staff

Never ceases to amaze me how the way things are worded sends this board into meltdown.

"Shebby tells Berg to change backroom staff" maybe, just maybe was paraphrasing "Shebby told Berg to (go ahead with his request to) change backroom staff.

But I suppose since Berg is being forced to sack Kean's deadbeats who helped get us to midtable in the Championship and recruit people he knows and trusts, he must be livid.

Ok, everything's fine then.

We're a perfectly normal, well run club.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just what has our club become ?

BBC Lancashire@BBCLancashire

Blackburn manager Henning Berg confirms that Colin Hendry will assist Gary Bowyer in running the reserves.

Looks like Shaw will have to make some more savings on chairs !!!!

Lol, come off it Mm how can you have the gall to criticise Shaw for allegedly saving money on chairs when you yourself are so cost conscientious you won't overpay 100 quid (In your own view) for a half season ticket!

If it's good for the goose and all that:...........

Lol, come off it Mm how can you have the gall to criticise Shaw for allegedly saving money on chairs when you yourself are so cost conscientious you won't overpay 100 quid (In your own view) for a half season ticket!

If it's good for the goose and all that:...........

Are you not completely missing the point?

Mercerman isn't attending due to the futility of trying to support a club that is being sabotaged from the inside.

Shaw is beaming like a chimp because he saved money on chairs while on the other hand money is being keaned away on deadbeats.

How are these two scenarios in any way comparable?

Ok, everything's fine then.

We're a perfectly normal, well run club.

He's saying nothing of the sort. We all know there's massive issues, but Maybe, just maybe berg agreed to review the current coaching set up once he'd been in charge for a few weeks.

We all know there isnt much cash, so it wouldn't surprise me if they asked him to make his own mind up about black etc once he'd worked with them for a few games. The losses have just given him the perfect excuse to ditch them and get his own people in.

He's saying nothing of the sort. We all know there's massive issues, but Maybe, just maybe berg agreed to review the current coaching set up once he'd been in charge for a few weeks.

We all know there isnt much cash, so it wouldn't surprise me if they asked him to make his own mind up about black etc once he'd worked with them for a few games. The losses have just given him the perfect excuse to ditch them and get his own people in.

They were all appointed by the last regime and it's never a good thing to do, this is why it never really happens. I know a club last year that did similar and all that happened was people from the previous regime used to undermine the new one as they disagreed over almost everything. They were relegated.

Berg obviously had a bit of an inside line to the club given his comments before being appointed and yet he agreed to do this???

I hope that's not the case as to me it indicates a weakness as a manager. We can't be that short of money if we are loaning in King a couple of weeks after Berg arrives, coaches could easily be hired for the same money as they cost far far less. We seem to have created a regime of 'yes' within the club looking outside in and that will never work in this industry.

Kevin McDonald is quite a furious coach that maybe can spank some of our Johnnie Foreigners to start deliver.

Knows the game after all his years at Villa. 52 years old and maybe an old wise head :)

Seems to be some rebuilding at the club.

I knew I recognised his name......I'll speak to my Villa relatives and see what they have to say about him if he joins.

Power struggle mark 100?

CryerRovers: @JonBetts923 @jimwilkz Only that it is going to drag on and on, from what I hear today

Quite stunning really. It's blatantly having an adverse effect on squad morale, yet they're letting it drag on further and further. I'd never bet against Rovers myself but may tell my mates to get betting on the opposition over the next few matches if they're looking to subsidise their Christmas shopping. The coaches aren't gonna be arsed when they're probably getting their P45's in a couple of weeks. As for the players, have they ever been arsed?

I would put my money on relegation. By the time the Xmas decorations are down we'll about 4 points above the drop zone and (by then) with 2 wins out of the last 19 games. Only a fool would bet against it. These @#/? are just fiddling while the club burns.

Power struggle mark 100?

CryerRovers: @JonBetts923 @jimwilkz Only that it is going to drag on and on, from what I hear today

hardly surprising....any one know where Hennings own men are or his he going to told who he can't have or have as his new backroom staff ???? nothing surprises me at Rovers at the moment

Kevin McDonald is quite a furious coach that maybe can spank some of our Johnnie Foreigners to start deliver.

Knows the game after all his years at Villa. 52 years old and maybe an old wise head :)

Seems to be some rebuilding at the club.

Old school ranting at foreign players doesn't work. Girly sulks, titty-lips and get-me-out-of-here texts to agents all over the shop.

• Good grief! how can you constantly interfere with managers, and expect them to do their jobs properly. If Berg wants to see new guys come in as part of his staff, then why are we still holding back. Its clear that this power struggle at the club, needs to come to an immediate end, because its causing endless problems.

Its amazing how a few disagreements(well not really a few), can be so disruptive to a club, where im sure everybody wants to see us return to the PL. So why is it, that those at the top, are the ones who are trying their utmost to derail the club? unbelievable!

• Good grief! how can you constantly interfere with managers, and expect them to do their jobs properly. If Berg wants to see new guys come in as part of his staff, then why are we still holding back. Its clear that this power struggle at the club, needs to come to an immediate end, because its causing endless problems.

Its amazing how a few disagreements(well not really a few), can be so disruptive to a club, where im sure everybody wants to see us return to the PL. So why is it, that those at the top, are the ones who are trying their utmost to derail the club? unbelievable!

maybe they don't want to return us to the prem ? if they did they'd spend in Jan appoint a proper management team with full control of team affairs , etc , etc..but every major decision hasn't been for the good of BRFC

I think it's more likely that they're waiting for an approval from Desai. I expect the memo along with January's transfer budget, will be sat collecting dust on her desk for the next few weeks. Hopefully if she's having a good day it'll get signed off, if not, it'll be ignored..

• 1 month later...

Archived