BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adults are offended by the female form now?

Or just stuck-ups like you?

The point being that all of our better players have been snapped by "bigger clubs" at some stage of their careers, yet interest in Pedersen (even at the height of his Rovers career) was tepid at best. And even when he was almost a free agent in 2010 he only had a handful of ordinary clubs interested in him. You have to ask yourself why that is.

And again, offering a lucrative four-year deal to one-trick pony nearing the twilight of his career was financial madness by the club. I could understand a short-term contract to buy Allardyce time to develop that area of the squad but going the whole hog for that sort of player was blind stupidity.

and your opinion on the club extending Dunn's contract? How about the contracts awarded to Andrews? Anderson? Ribeiro? Murphy? Etohu? Vucevic? and a rake of anonymous Portugese for starters. Surely any cribbing should question those first before regular performers? MGP may not be what he was but he's in my squad before any of that lot.

and your opinion on the club extending Dunn's contract? How about the contracts awarded to Andrews? Anderson? Ribeiro? Murphy? Etohu? Vucevic? and a rake of anonymous Portugese for starters. Surely any cribbing should question those first before regular performers? MGP may not be what he was but he's in my squad before any of that lot.

They've all copped it on a regular basis. Pedersen's just been mooching for far longer.

And Pedersen before Vukcevic? Mmmkay.

Your images are not typical of the female form, just teenage boy fantasies. Not stuck up mate, just educated.

She looks pretty female to me, although you gotta be careful because this one time...

They've all copped it on a regular basis. Pedersen's just been mooching for far longer.

She looks pretty female to me, although you gotta be careful because this one time...

She looks like she's been surgically enhanced as do many of these types of young women. What a shame.

For anyone that went how did they actually play? And how many travelled?

Fair play to those who did go we just couldn't force ourselves to go esp with the current circus after ruining Boxing Day..

According to the Barnsley announcer there were 1,250' Rovers fans.

We struggled for 25 minutes and then started to take control of midfield. Reuben was top drawer, !Murphy good in attacking midfield and King fought for everything.

Our fans were great, and the slagging off of Singh and the Venkys was loud and amusing. Our first goal was greeted by loud chants of "Venkys Out" !!

• Backroom
She looks like she's been surgically enhanced as do many of these types of young women. What a shame.

And if she has, why do you give a damn? Her choice. To suggest she shouldn't is sexist. It appears you feel it's ok to tell women how they should look :P

Vukcevic? Good Grief Topman! How much has he been paid divided by the number of appearences he has made? Peds remuneration must pale into insignificance against his. Not only that but there really must be a huge question mark over that particular individual's lifestyle OR his contract terms for him to have been ignored for so long.

If so it must be because she wants people to look at her tits. She's comfortable with that, most on here seem to be so how then can you complain about exploitation? You are seriously weird.... or do I mean creepy?

Vukcevic? Good Grief Topman! How much has he been paid divided by the number of appearences he has made? Peds remuneration must pale into insignificance against his. Not only that but there really must be a huge question mark over that particular individual's lifestyle OR his contract terms for him to have been ignored for so long.

Who knows? The reasons for Vukcevic's absence up till now are the subject of much debate. All I do know is that he's the superior player.

Archived