BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now we need to keep it up and put another 2 or 3 back to back wins together and things will look a lot brighter.

We haven't won three games in a row (Not even when including cup games) since Venky's took over. I think it even extends a while beyond that.

perspctive rev perspective

Meaningless unless we can string a few more wins together Abs but I have always maintained that this is one of the best squads in the division who aren't performing rather than them not being good enough.

It's only one small step but you have to start somewhere and I think it's a decent effort all told after such a traumatic week.

Good result. And about time.

And Nicko got the Dunn story wrong. It happens. Journos are only as good as their sources.

And Nixon doesn't have any sources whilst Agnew is in India. I hope he's suffering with a major dose of 'Deli Belly'

Mercerman I salute you pal, great pick.

Meaningless unless we can string a few more wins together Abs but I have always maintained that this is one of the best squads in the division who aren't performing rather than them not being good enough.

It's only one small step but you have to start somewhere and I think it's a decent effort all told after such a traumatic week.

For once , I agree with you !

Great stuff. A pleasant and rather unexpected bonus after such a testing few days.

This is the sort of result this squad should be getting against the likes of Barnsley without intending any disrespect to them.

Despite all the rumours of internal infighting and Venky's being the antiChrist and SS being seen at the training ground something appears to have clicked between Hendry and Bowyer and the players and the players seem to have responded. Simple game at times.

Now we need to keep it up and put another 2 or 3 back to back wins together and things will look a lot brighter.

Any of the senior players left out can sling their hook if they don't like it and are not onside. Pedersen can sling his hook regardless. :P

Has Pederson killed and eaten one of your family Simon?

yea hate to sound pessimistic but barnsley are awful and i dont think its a coincidence that our only wins in the last months have been against relegation material, but as sombody above said wins bread confidence(regardless of the oppo) so its still a good platform for a new manager to come in and build on).

as for the dropped senior players, they can all sling there hooks as far as im concerned:- Givet&robinson-inconsistent and more trouble than they are worth, dunn, morten, dickson-does there ability anywhere near match there salary/are they going to improve(no and no chance), finding a buyer for them is another matter(but venkys have shown in the past they dont mind to much just paying players if thats what it takes to get shut.

Has Pederson killed and eaten one of your family Simon?

Wouldn't have thought I needed to state something so bleeding obvious Gordon but he has just gone through the motions and just picked up his wages for the last 4-5 seasons!

Rochina should have got man of the match, who ever comes in needs to build a team around him and Rhodes.

Yup, think that needs to be written into the contract of any permanent appointment!

:tu:

Speaking of injured, anyone have any word on Best?

I think Kamy mentioned on the latest podcast he is running again but they're easing him back so it will be late January/early February when he's ready.

We haven't won three games in a row (Not even when including cup games) since Venky's took over. I think it even extends a while beyond that.

Yea but I remember when we had gone 11 months without keeping a clean sheet and then kept two in a row.....records are there to be broken.

does ralfino know you're using a picture of his missus as your avatar(he'll have the boys round!!!).

Nah she's blonde remember.....none of Topman's avatars could match up to her.

Wouldn't have thought I needed to state something so bleeding obvious Gordon but he has just gone through the motions and just picked up his wages for the last 4-5 seasons!

He's hardly alone in that is he? Grella for starters has not even gone through any motions to pick up his money and Dunny's done it through his entire career.

He's hardly alone in that is he? Grella's not even gone through any motions to pick up his money and Dunny's done it through his entire career.

Can't disagree but three wrong's don't make a right Gordon! The one thing I'd say about Dunny unlike the other two is that imo he always gives his all and looks like he cares on the rare occasions he is fit.

• Backroom
God knows who it is, but it's bloody tedious. If I want to look at a young woman like that I'll log on to FHM. Pathetic.

Oh shush. Its harmless fun. There other things to worry about than someone's choice of avatar.

Archived