BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

Can't disagree but three wrong's don't make a right Gordon! The one thing I'd say about Dunny unlike the other two is that imo he always gives his all and looks like he cares on the rare occasions he is fit.

How many full 90 mins have you seen Dunny complete and how many times has he been carried off on a stretcher? Great talent but whilst I'm no medic but I've a strong suspicion that many of his injury problems start and end between his ears.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's hardly alone in that is he? Grella for starters has not even gone through any motions to pick up his money and Dunny's done it through his entire career.

So basically Pedersen's contributed more than a player who spent four years devoting his body to medical science?

Worst thing JW ever done giving him a four-year extension on top whack. He was well past his peak and hardly in demand. Rovers were in the business of cashing in on stars at their peak in order to balance the books, yet we've kept Pedersen 4-5 seasons too long. You also have to ask yourself why the Spurs & Man. Citys of the world never saw fit to make an offer for him.

God knows who it is, but it's bloody tedious. If I want to look at a young woman like that I'll log on to FHM. Pathetic.Hill's dismissal confirmed on R5.

hmm another Championship side looking for a manager. probably one who will be decisive in their choice too. wasn't Keith Hill linked with us at some stage.

So basically Pedersen's contributed more than a player who spent four years devoting his body to medical science?

Worst thing JW ever done giving him a four-year extension on top whack. He was well past his peak and hardly in demand. Rovers were in the business of cashing in on stars at their peak in order to balance the books, yet we've kept Pedersen 4-5 seasons too long. You also have to ask yourself why the Spurs & Man. Citys of the world never saw fit to make an offer for him.

Whats that got to do with anything/ Neither of those two made an offer for Alan Shearer either did they?

From what I can recall Allardyce signed MGP on a long contract with the comment that it was like signing a 6m player. Now whilst he's not that great his attributes include him being good with his left foot (rare), injury free, decent in the air and with an all important talent for Big Sam a long throw! Hardly Ryan Giggs I agree but an affordable squad member for a secure mid table Prem club. One thing that he is not is consantly on the treatment room bench on match days. I'd bloody love to know how much Dunny has been paid if his total remuneration was divided by the number of full matches he has completed.

Great result, all connected with Rovers needed a lift.

Heard the result whilst out shopping with the missus and struggled to retain my glee !

You just need to follow your instincts.

Hopefully, onwards and upwards !

• Backroom
I'd prefer it if you behaved like an adult.

And getting wound up about a picture is adult-like behaviour? It's not sexist in the slightest. The only people who really lodge complaints about this kind of yhing are the feminist lobby........who are sexist.

And quite what yhis has to do with the Barnsley match is beyond me. Is the lass from yorkshire or something?

The only people I would expect to be possibly upset about him having a picture of a lady as his avatar, are his wife/girlfriend and uptight homosexuals/feminists.

Are you his wife?

And getting wound up about a picture is adult-like behaviour? It's not sexist in the slightest. The only people who really lodge complaints about this kind of yhing are the feminist lobby........who are sexist.

And quite what yhis has to do with the Barnsley match is beyond me. Is the lass from yorkshire or something?

Mellelelieu does appear to have a permanent hang up with pictures of glamorous young ladies. I wonder why? Childhood experiences perhaps? :rock: I shouldn't be surprised if a touch of self flagellation and sleeping in boxing gloves may be a regular occurrence at Chez Macca.

I don't really want to get into this in the middle of a thread about a game we've won, but really, is the message board inhabited by people who can't see that parading pictures of young women in states of undress is not appropriate.

liverpool.jpg

is that better Paul ?

Why would it be?

Mellelelieu does appear to have a permanent hang up with pictures of glamorous young ladies. I wonder why? Childhood experiences perhaps? :rock: I shouldn't be suprised if a touch of self flagellation may be involved.

Please try harder if you want to have a pop.

must be a real humourless world he inhabits.

god knows, as someone who lives in a red light district i'm against women being used as sex objects, but come on, it's hardly the thin end of the wedge

Not at all. I just wonder why Mr Topman is the only person who has such a childish attitude to women.

shes got clothes on

Sorry, you're a bit difficult to follow.

Adults are offended by the female form now?

Or just stuck-ups like you?

Whats that got to do with anything/ Neither of those two made an offer for Alan Shearer either did they?

From what I can recall Allardyce signed MGP on a long contract with the comment that it was like signing a 6m player. Now whilst he's not that great his attributes include him being good with his left foot (rare), injury free, decent in the air and with an all important talent for Big Sam a long throw! Hardly Ryan Giggs I agree but an affordable squad member for a secure mid table Prem club. One thing that he is not is consantly on the treatment room bench on match days. I'd bloody love to know how much Dunny has been paid if his total remuneration was divided by the number of full matches he has completed.

The point being that all of our better players have been snapped by "bigger clubs" at some stage of their careers, yet interest in Pedersen (even at the height of his Rovers career) was tepid at best. And even when he was almost a free agent in 2010 he only had a handful of ordinary clubs interested in him. You have to ask yourself why that is.

And again, offering a lucrative four-year deal to one-trick pony nearing the twilight of his career was financial madness by the club. I could understand a short-term contract to buy Allardyce time to develop that area of the squad but going the whole hog for that sort of player was blind stupidity.

Archived