BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good day to be an armchair fan. Forum on the iPad and with the snow pelting down in Pennsylvania watching a cracking match Norwich 3 City 4. Norwich playing with so much belief. Bunn just scored an own goal.

Getting pelted up here too John; and the weather at the moment is the perfect metaphor for Rovers. If anybody has a picture of Dunn at the ground today with the supporters ...............

Sounds scary !!!

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

I'm hoping some sense has been seen from the team that was originally planned. Won't know til team sheets

Madness but just stuck £20 on Rovers to win 3-1 @ 25/1.

You, my friend, are a keaning psychic!!!!

Win our game-in-hand and we go 9th, two points outside the playoff positions......but other teams also have a game to play and Brighton and Watford have two.

With Leicester signing Wood, I imagine Cardiff, Hull, Boro, Palace and Leicester will occupy the top 5 places.

So it's probably a battle for the last playoff position between about 10 teams......exciting stuff.

Good win today, regardless of opposition......wins boost confidence and we're gonna need that in abundance.

With the right manager this team can do better.
It's amazing what difference a win can make. I'm almost looking forward to New Years Day now!

But this is key, we have proven that this team is capable of better than we have been seeing.

Get a good manager in and we might start to look like play-off candidates instead if relegation fodder.

Great stuff. A pleasant and rather unexpected bonus after such a testing few days.

This is the sort of result this squad should be getting against the likes of Barnsley without intending any disrespect to them.

Despite all the rumours of internal infighting and Venky's being the antiChrist and SS being seen at the training ground something appears to have clicked between Hendry and Bowyer and the players and the players seem to have responded. Simple game at times.

Now we need to keep it up and put another 2 or 3 back to back wins together and things will look a lot brighter.

Any of the senior players left out can sling their hook if they don't like it and are not onside. Pedersen can sling his hook regardless. :P

Great stuff. A pleasant and rather unexpected bonus after such a testing few days.

This is the sort of result this squad should be getting against the likes of Barnsley without intending any disrespect to them.

Despite all the rumours of internal infighting and Venky's being the antiChrist and SS being seen at the training ground something appears to have clicked between Hendry and Bowyer and the players and the players seem to have responded. Simple game at times.

Now we need to keep it up and put another 2 or 3 back to back wins together and things will look a lot brighter.

Any of the senior players left out can sling their hook if they don't like it and are not onside. Pedersen can sling his hook regardless. :P

perspctive rev perspective

Good result. And about time.

So cryer gets the Portuguese story wrong, surprise surprise.

And Nicko got the Dunn story wrong. It happens. Journos are only as good as their sources.

the bench is looking very different today not completely wrong. No Dunn, Peds, Robinson, Givet, Ethu, Formica!

That's a good thing in my opinion, though I rate Formica. To me, Dunn looks slow slow and unfit, and is injury prone. MGP seems to be disengaged. Givet hasn't been the same since his heart scare. Robinson has put on too much weight. Etuhu hasn't done anything to justify his wages.

Shebby Singh's first game of real life football manager...

Shebby is no manager, though I suspect he wants to be.

So basically, we can put out a strong side once in a while but as soon as someone's injured we're crap again?

Speaking of injured, anyone have any word on Best?

Archived