BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves vs Rovers

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem is Stu, Linekar didn't go around yelling "BLUD, ME AND YOU AFTER THE GAME YEH".

There are players on the bench who can do the same job as CKR. He hasn't been good enough to risk being kept on IMO.

It was a bad example - I knew that when I typed it. But his WHOLE career, surely it's possible some numpty can manage less than an hour?

Not sure we have the physical presence on the bench to do that role. Possibly Goodwillie but it's not really his game and his fitness has to be lacking.

I thought he was going to be off after the first 20 mins but he seems to have calmed down a bit. Famous last words!

Rovers generally poor and not deserving of half-time lead.

Rochina dive for the non-penalty straight out of the Spanish / Barcelona book of cheating.

Rhodes pathetic effort one-on-one with keeper.

Richards needs substituting - if Bowyer is the managerial genius everyone proclaims he will take him off.

Kean and Henley our best players.

Wolves can feel hard-done by and unless we improve would be surprised if we win this.

Rovers poor for about 10 minutes then the better side-deserve to be ahead.

Rochina was clipped went down- pen, happened against us plenty of times so am I complaining, no!

Rhodes- fantastic finish for the pen, outstanding strike of the ball.

Bowyer should have a word with CKR and leave him on, that's what a good manager would do and the player would listen.

Kean has been good but I think Kane at RB has looked good too as has Vukcevic.

Thought i had sky sports 1 but evidently I've got wolves tv in my sky package. Don goodman on commentary and matt Murray in the studio. Nice and impartial. When you listen to local radio they are always ludicrously biased for home team sort of understand it due to audience. But there's enough lolloping around on the sky pay roll for some vague attempt at neutrality.

Rovers poor for about 10 minutes then the better side-deserve to be ahead.

Rochina was clipped went down- pen, happened against us plenty of times so am I complaining, no!

Rhodes- fantastic finish for the pen, outstanding strike of the ball.

Bowyer should have a word with CKR and leave him on, that's what a good manager would do and the player would listen.

Kean has been good but I think Kane at RB has looked good too as has Vukcevic.

That's more like it imy.

For 90 minutes, I'll take blind optimism over hard cynicism every time.

We can all go back to whinging at about 10pm. One way or another.

It was a bad example - I knew that when I typed it. But his WHOLE career, surely it's possible some numpty can manage less than an hour?

Not sure we have the physical presence on the bench to do that role. Possibly Goodwillie but it's not really his game and his fitness has to be lacking.

I thought he was going to be off after the first 20 mins but he seems to have calmed down a bit. Famous last words!

Could only happen to us.Possibly win 4 on the trot which is unprecedented with anything we have done for 2 yrs and we dismantle the managerial set up that delivered it-un feckin real!!

Thought i had sky sports 1 but evidently I've got wolves tv in my sky package. Don goodman on commentary and matt Murray in the studio. Nice and impartial. When you listen to local radio they are always ludicrously biased for home team sort of understand it due to audience. But there's enough lolloping around on the sky pay roll for some vague attempt at neutrality.

Commentary seems fair to me. They were spot-on with Rochina conning the ref for the penalty.

• Backroom
That's more like it imy.

For 90 minutes, I'll take blind optimism over hard cynicism every time.

We can all go back to whinging at about 10pm. One way or another.

:lol: you can always trust Imy, Hughesy or Chaddy to have the Rovers-tinted specs on at all times to be fair. Wouldn't have them any other way.

Commentary seems fair to me. They were spot-on with Rochina conning the ref for the penalty.

Nurse! The medication's wearing off!

Archived