BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves vs Rovers

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! This is getting ridiculous! Rochina off for Morris? WTF?!? Making sure we lose as a response to Venkys for hiring Appleton, Bowyer? No creativity left, no real pace and a disjointed team. And as I'm typing Hanley goes off for Givet. So no Gomes then and we obviously did not want to win this. Just need a red card to one of our yellow-carded players and a late Wolves winning goal. Gawd I hate football sometimes....

LOL! This is getting ridiculous! Rochina off for Morris? WTF?!? Making sure we lose as a response to Venkys for hiring Appleton, Bowyer? No creativity left, no real pace and a disjointed team. And as I'm typing Hanley goes off for Givet. So no Gomes then and we obviously did not want to win this. Just need a red card to one of our yellow-carded players and a late Wolves winning goal. Gawd I hate football sometimes....

You're a fan of Blackburn Rovers. Surely you've hated football for nearly three years.

Pathetic substitutions from Bowyer tonight.

Is he irritated that he's being overlooked and deliberately sabotaging the game?

May actually be doing Mick Appleton a massive favour.

Makes you wonder.

Kane is sub-standard. That's why he's here, I guess.

Another one for the future. More of what we don't need at this moment in time.

When Olsson goes we are going to be woefully short at full back.

Yellow card, for an absolutely BRILLIANT tackle.

WTF is this co-commentator on about???

Kean.

Olsson should have been sent off there. Lucky, lucky boy.

No chance. He took the ball cleanly.

It anything the Wolves player had studs off the ground just before that tackle.

Archived