BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton vs. ROVERS Match Thread

Amo

Campbell and Rhodes possibly the best strike force in this division? Only competition would be from Bellamy + another probably.

Looking forward to seeing how Kazim-Richards does on the right wing. That's where he's played the majority of his career. Hopefully he can provide enough of a threat to pin Bridge in a defensive position.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we will win today with our pace in the attacking areas.

Massive game for Jason Lowe tonight. Lets also hope that they dont cross the ball into our box and that Bradley Orr can make a telling contribution and not fall on his arse as any of the Brighton lads attack from his side.

With that midfield one of these days we're going to get our fortune told. Let's hope it's not tonight. I'd take a draw now.

Why? It's a reasonable midfield. Murphy has been ok recently, Lowe is an U21 international, Markus has pace to trouble defenders at this level and Richards has played right wing at international level and for Gala/Fenerbahce.

Wouldn't say Brighton's is particularly stronger than ours on paper.

Why? It's a reasonable midfield. Murphy has been ok recently, Lowe is an U21 international, Markus has pace to trouble defenders at this level and Richards has played right wing at international level and for Gala/Fenerbahce.

Wouldn't say Brighton's is particularly stronger than ours on paper.

If Lowe passes back to one of our centre halfs rather than turn and make a forward move then he should be subbed at the first instance if the manager has any ambition.

Vicente needs closing down tonight, ulloa marked tightly as he's awesome in the air. Campbell's pace and Rhodes movement could be key. Brighton backline and team really lack pace. Kuszack needs marking on corners as he can't be hit and miss when coming out.

Slightly off-topic; but as someone who lives outside Radio Lancs' area and can't get it on t'computer because of "contractual agreements", I'm watching Celtic and relying on here for updates on our game.

Seeing the pre-match atmosphere at Celtic Park took me back to our UEFA Cup game there; that's got to be our long-term aim.

Slightly off-topic; but as someone who lives outside Radio Lancs' area and can't get it on t'computer because of "contractual agreements", I'm watching Celtic and relying on here for updates on our game.

Seeing the pre-match atmosphere at Celtic Park took me back to our UEFA Cup game there; that's got to be our long-term aim.

We out-sang them all game when we played them......

Radio Sussex says it has coverage online but they are playing "The Living years" at the moment, not sure I can listen to this for much longer. Why is it that Radio Lancs is always off when footie is on but BBC does allow access to some stations. I've listened to a few this season and last but never on radio lancs for some reason.

Archived