BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City [Away]; 19th February.

m1st

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dingles should beat Boro to be honest - they're decent at home and Boro are on an awful run.

Cardiff should beat Brighton tonight, but in this league we've seen many times that anybody can beat anybody...

• Backroom

If we get a result then any result in the Burnley / Boro game can be a good one (or any can be a bad one should we lose)

This league is weird though when we beat Ipswich all our rivals had easy fixtures and they all lost bar one

Any of the Oz posters know if it will be televised over there? I presume not but its worth a shout I guess.

Unfortunately not , we got treated to a delay of Crawley vs Doncaster last night. Only Championship game that seems to be getting shown live tonight is Cardiff v Brighton on Astro Supersport (Malaysia I think)

Unfortunately not , we got treated to a delay of Crawley vs Doncaster last night. Only Championship game that seems to be getting shown live tonight is Cardiff v Brighton on Astro Supersport (Malaysia I think)

Cardiff have Malaysian owners don't they?

Surprised we haven't been shown on an Indian TV channel more often.

Cardiff have Malaysian owners don't they?

Surprised we haven't been shown on an Indian TV channel more often.

Rovers have a 3 hour weekly programme on an Indian satellite TV channel, including a full replay of the week's game.

Anyway I've just made a snap decision to go to Hull tonight. Setting off in half an hour.

• Backroom

Oh didn't know that. 3 hours is a lot of time to fill, even allowing for 90 minutes of football.

It's about the same as a typical match shown here tbf (allowing for manager interviews, punditry etc).

Interesting game tonight. Can't call it. Think we may narrowly lose. It always happens when you get a great result in the cup, you come crashing down to earth.

The most important thing is that we don't lose any ground on Brighton or boro. If we lose and the other two don't win then that wouldn't be a disaster. Need to keep in touch and then gain ground from more winnable home games.

• Backroom

Great preview m1st, thanks.

Mrs T4E gave birth to a baby boy earlier this afternoon, so hoping Rovers give us 3 points tonight to add to the celebrations.

Congrats T4E! Name picked? Or waiting to see who scores for us tonight (if any)?

Great preview m1st, thanks.

Mrs T4E gave birth to a baby boy earlier this afternoon, so hoping Rovers give us 3 points tonight to add to the celebrations.

Congratulations T4E. Hope mother and baby are doing well.

3 points and a Middlesbrough defeat would round the day of nicely wouldn't it?

Obviously you'll be naming him Dannley.

Archived