BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i

Has anyone seen or heard of any post match stuff from Bowyer ?

Find it interesting that he seems to have gone into hiding ?

i think he is giving danny murphy a good hiding

'smack botty, smack botty, must try harder murph'

Well if Coyle does get the gig (obviously entirely by his own efforts going to the loons direct with no involvement by any third party who one of our directors as never met) the good thing is there must still be cash floating about, can't imagine he who can not tantric dance letting one of his boys go to a club without a possible new yacht fund being available

Personally, I think we should get someone in now and hope to get the new manager bounce. We have to do something because we are heading for lge 1. It's obvious to everyone we are heading down unless things change dramatically.

If we do head into lge 1 then who is gonna want the job?!

Guest Norbert

Similar feeling here. You all know what I think of McClaren, but if he came and kept us up, I'd be grateful.

Has anyone seen or heard of any post match stuff from Bowyer ?

Find it interesting that he seems to have gone into hiding ?

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/an-unwanted-feeling-746227.aspx

have seeing Mark Bowen's comments is he trying to get the job. maybe he wants to become a manager now.

think who Savage i think recommend during shebby's 606 interview with him in anuary without naming MB.

Our last 3 managers have been Kean, Berg and Appleton .

I think none of the above will be employed as a manager in English football again ...

This just shows up the inept people who are ruining this football club ...

Personally, I think we should get someone in now and hope to get the new manager bounce. We have to do something because we are heading for lge 1. It's obvious to everyone we are heading down unless things change dramatically.

If we do head into lge 1 then who is gonna want the job?!

Possibly right , but what happens if they fail are they automatically sacked ?

Our last 3 managers have been Kean, Berg and Appleton .

I think none of the above will be employed as a manager in English football again ...

This just shows up the inept people who are ruining this football club ...

Possibly right , but what happens if they fail are they automatically sacked ?

We have to worry about that in the summer. Have to get someone in asap. Heading for lge 1 as it stands.

I don't anyone could motivate this squad of players, they're rotten to the core. They must have no pride.

I'm shocked how rubbish we look, really poor. Lacking motivation and quality - little point speculating over a new manager, we have deep rooted problems.

Archived