BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Blackpool **Updated with Colourful Graphs!*

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't stand a chance to avoid relegation when we can't score goals. Can only echo what others have said - was only waiting for a Blackpool goal. Unless by some miracle we can get something from this game things could be looking real bleak late monday night. Guessing that is also why Vankys have decided to wait before hiring a new manager? See what division we are playing in first? Would need a miracle-worker to save us this time I think....

Trying to find a crumb of comfort here ... Peterboro likely to get no more than a point at home to Cardiff. Leeds may lose down in Ipswich though. So that means we only slip a single place and no nearer the drop ... unless Barnsley win at Hillsboro.

The prospect of us going on an extended winless run now ... really trying not to think about it, but it's a real possibility.

i do admit its shocking how teams can come here and win, either easily or hard, because we cant score, we cant create clear cut, we have today a little bit but not as much as you would expect from a home team,

leauge 1 , fine it hurts but il support them so we can get promoted, hopefully if we do get relegated, venkys will @#/? off . shocking and hurting me that we have fallen this far from grace, my mates take the @#/? but they dont realise we are being bled dry and ruined but owners and board members that all they care about it money and promoting crap

Archived