SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Blackpool **Updated with Colourful Graphs!*

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats last week.

ive change my view on the issue

What changed your mind, chaddy? You were pretty angry about it last week.

Was it McClaren's odds tumbling? Balaji saying he still loves the fans? Ian Battersby saying he doesn't agree with protests?

Or an increase in chlorophyll what with the recent sunshine, after all that snow?

Two comedy gigs in one day eh mate? :lol:

Nah, one's a tragedy.

MacBrEthC

You know nothing about me or my stomach but I'll wager I was a loyal supporter way before you were born. And I've seen loads of struggles which I had the guts for and continued to support the Club through thick and thin. Like many thousands of true, loyal supporters, I find this struggle different because its against our own owners and the people they have appointed who are ruining the Club.

Having watched games throughout the times we were in the Third Division and, having enjoyed the promotion season of 1974 at least as much as any other, I could hardly be considered a "glory trophy hunter". Indeed the snide accusation is truly offensive. And if Rovers ever did go under I'd probably watch Chorley.

When you say I"live in the past", for me that's the 1950's and 60's not the 90's which I suspect is the case with you.

214 posts, joined recently, great faith in Venkys,labelling supporters of many decades "cowards", yes, you fit into the Venkys/Agnew world alright. We've had many WUM's on here but none as deplorable as you.

started watching when tony field was starring and we were promoted in 1975!.After all the abuse posters get on here for saying ANYTHING positive about the club I think it's only proper for me to react!.Many fans have given up on this board due to the constant keaning negative drivel posted!.If you don't understand that then that's your prerogative .

started watching when tony field was starring and we were promoted in 1975!.After all the abuse posters get on here for saying ANYTHING positive about the club I think it's only proper for me to react!.Many fans have given up on this board due to the constant keaning negative drivel posted!.If you don't understand that then that's your prerogative .

It isn't that you react, its the way you react. It is a disgrace to label people with a different point of view to your own as "cowards" for example. It shows a lack of manners and a lack of understanding for a start.

The fans are divided about how to react to Venkys, many judging by attendances, no longer wish to attend. If they think that's the way to hit Venkys hardest, they should be listened to and respected. Many have supported Rovers for far longer than you.

Goading and insulting will not bring them back. That's the Agnew way and it won't work.

Perhaps you could post less often and in a more balanced way. You'll certainly be listened to more closely.

What changed your mind, chaddy? You were pretty angry about it last week.

Ian Battersby saying he doesn't agree with protests?

im still angry to a point.

but Venkys wouldnt listen to any protest and Battersby comments have persuded me to change my view along with chats with friends about the current situation.

Plus I think we need to get behind Gary Bowyer and the players to the end of the season.

• Backroom

Yep fancy players being fit again after a two week break, never mind the fact that some of those players were either playing or on their way back to fitness at the last game

Petty in the extreme but sadly expected by some posters now, more concerned about being 'right' than anything, laughable really

Yep fancy players being fit again after a two week break, never mind the fact that some of those players were either playing or on their way back to fitness at the last game

Petty in the extreme but sadly expected by some posters now, more concerned about being 'right' than anything, laughable really

Don't talk nonsense Tom, yes there is a slight chance it's all coincidental but we've all seen it happen countless times over the years at Clubs where the manager is unpopular and things are going badly. Injuries mushroom inexplicably, person gets sacked and the majority of them miraculously clear up almost overnight.

The fact that people still are still claiming the sacking of Appleton was a bad move in an attempt to use it as an extra stick (not that one is needed) to beat the owners with is more laughable if anything.

• Backroom

Not even getting drawn into it with you as its pointless conjecture either way

Anyway odd but solid looking team today

Kean

Kane Dann Hanley Morris

Lowe Williamson jones king

Dunn

Rhodes

Best, Kazim, Gomes, Stewart, pedersen, givet, polish keeper

Olssons, DJ and Bentley must hate bowyer (or are actually injured)

Archived