BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs. Blackpool **Updated with Colourful Graphs!*

Right. On Williamson I was only going off what one poster said about him being available on another thread.

In that case Lowe at RB and I'd be reasonably happy with a midfield 3 of Dunn/Murphy/Jones with Nunes out wide.

My main dilemma would centre around whether it was worth persevering with Best and Rhodes up top. If Rochina was available I'd definitely play him behind Rhodes. If not I'd almost be in a coin flip situation as to whether to go Best/ Rhodes or Rhodes with Gomes behind. I think I might start with Gomes and bring on Best fairly quickly if it was clear that was not working.

Alternatively just sit back and let a Malaysian football analyst pick the team for you Rev.

By the way, i'm pretty sure Murphy and Dunn have never started a game together for Rovers. So I'd be surprised if that was the case next Friday. In fact I think most of us are half expecting the useless Murphy to make a return in Dunns place - for reasons unknown.

Shall we have a sweep on which day Rovers will announce Dunn is "injured" ?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternatively just sit back and let a Malaysian football analyst pick the team for you Rev.

By the way, i'm pretty sure Murphy and Dunn have never started a game together for Rovers. So I'd be surprised if that was the case next Friday. In fact I think most of us are half expecting the useless Murphy to make a return in Dunns place - for reasons unknown.

Shall we have a sweep on which day Rovers will announce Dunn is "injured" ?

Bloody well wish someone would announce Pedersen was "injured" Bob.

Incidentally don't agree he did, but if as you're hinting Shebby picked the side last time Bowyer was in charge, you'd have to say that worked pretty well wouldn't you?.

Incidentally don't agree he did, but if as you're hinting Shebby picked the side last time Bowyer was in charge, you'd have to say that worked pretty well wouldn't you?.

Rev, are you actually proposing that it would be a good idea for Shebby to pick the team? I mean the very thought, that would never happen would it? I mean Venkys have made some ridiculously bad decisions but even they wouldn't allow that idiot to run riot would they?

Rochina's not coming back - Ruben Rochina Naixes@rubenrochina23

i want say to all people that is asking me if i will be back... i cant back now. i am on loan to end of season. thank for your support

At last some good news in another dreadful week for the club. Rochina was worse than useless in last season's relegation battle and I don't see how he would make us any stronger in this season's fight.

Have been in France for the past 7 days and am only just catching up with events. Last time I went away Berg left the club. Perhaps I should stay at home more.

Looking forward to the Blackpool match. Bowyer had a galvanising effect on the players last time and we desperately need him to do the same now.

Rev, are you actually proposing that it would be a good idea for Shebby to pick the team? I mean the very thought, that would never happen would it? I mean Venkys have made some ridiculously bad decisions but even they wouldn't allow that idiot to run riot would they?

Bob, you actually missed a great point by the reverend there.

It's coming though Bob, don't you think? Singh taking some kind of footballing position alongside the new manager is something he couldn't deny himself.

Apologies if it's been mentioned.........Our pals down the road are apparently sending a plane over during the match, got to admire how original they are :blink:

typical six fingered inbred 34 bitter year neighbours!.....counting their chickens before they're hatched.... And that's why we will ALWAYS have the last laugh!

Apologies if it's been mentioned.........Our pals down the road are apparently sending a plane over during the match, got to admire how original they are :blink:

Saying what? "We still can't beat you despite the mess you're in"?

You'd think they'd have learnt after their plane in the Wigan game last season received ZERO coverage whilst the chicken received loads.

Of topic i know but i am in Blackburn on Wednesday with a couple of hour to kill can you just turn up at the training ground to watch the academy play Arsenal or is it behind closed doors

Not sure, ask Rovers4Good ^_^

If some of the people posting on here think `Best should be first choice striker they must not have been watching the first half of the Burnley game.

Or maybe they're just not using 45 mins to write off a player who's just come back from a long-term injury.

Like I said, he's just coming back from a long-term injury and therefore shouldn't really be judged yet.

I remember when King was apparently shocking after Bolton (I think it was), then after the 1st Burnley game, he was our only good player.

People don't rate Rhodes' hold-up play, Kazim is injured, maybe they're just presuming Best would be the best option.

I just don't agree that a player should be written off after even a few games, let alone 45 mins.

Archived