BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

Said to all the lads around me 'see you next season', they said the same, and I suspect I will!!

It's that factor that will probably see me renew too.

I'll be interested to see how long they'll wait to publish prices now. Maybe their about to have their first meeting to discuss it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

It's that factor that will probably see me renew too.

I'll be interested to see how long they'll wait to publish prices now. Maybe their about to have their first meeting to discuss it. :rolleyes:

I remember the faff last season about renewals, so I'm not expecting a speedy decision to be made this time!!

• Moderation Lead

Old habits die hard.

That they do. As sh1te as things are, we're not the first club to be mugged off by poor ownership, they'll be gone one day, hopefully sooner rather than later with the sterling work of the Action Group.

I doubt very much much my season ticket costs affects Venky's wealth one iota.

It may be prudent to await the outcome of the High Court trial before anybody renews, who knows what kinda skeletons may be dug up if it goes to a full trial, this in turn could cause huge penalties from the FA, that may impact severely on what league we play in.

It may be prudent to await the outcome of the High Court trial before anybody renews, who knows what kinda skeletons may be dug up if it goes to a full trial, this in turn could cause huge penalties from the FA.

#Rovers til I die, I'm Rovers til I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Rovers til I die#

Or at least I am until they are docked 10 points and receive a huge fine...

#Rovers til I die, I'm Rovers til I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Rovers til I die#

Or at least I am until they are docked 10 points and receive a huge fine...

My meaning was don't throw your cash away until you are sure there will still be a Rovers to support. It would be really keany if the whole club went belly up and supporters lost their hard earned with nothing to show apart from a donation to the scum suckers and administrators.

But don't think of that just come out with a drama queen response.

I'm not renewing. For a start I'm not going to be putting my money in in advance in case someone scarpers with it over the summer. This club doesn't deserve any supporters so until they all leave us alone they won't be getting my cash.

My meaning was don't throw your cash away until you are sure there will still be a Rovers to support. It would be really keany if the whole club went belly up and supporters lost their hard earned with nothing to show apart from a donation to the scum suckers and administrators.

But don't think of that just come out with a drama queen response.

No, you're right, but it didn't read that way first time out.

Providing people buy on credit card, they are automatically covered (purchases over £100). I'm not sure of the rules over direct debit. I presume if there is no more club, they can't be complaining if people have cancelled their direct debits?

• 3 weeks later...

In truth, is anybody really keen to be running down to the ticket office to renew for next season?

My understanding of the situation is that the season ticket prices/deal haven't been signed off by the owners as yet - that isn't to say there is going to be a huge price rise, because there isn't - its more a case of the fine tuning of the deal.

I kept on to @onerover on twitter and after shaming them into replying they are Quote" hopeful" of sorting it out . That was over the weekend !! But they are busy playing burnley staff and tweeted about that umpteen times . Shudder they should post official stuff .

I kept on to @onerover on twitter and after shaming them into replying they are Quote" hopeful" of sorting it out . That was over the weekend !! But they are busy playing burnley staff and tweeted about that umpteen times . Shudder they should post official stuff .

If the season ticket prices/deal haven't been agreed higher up the food chain than the person(s) who operate the @OneRovers twitter feed, I'm not sure exactly what you want them to say... they probably are "hopeful" to get them out in the near future, if only so they aren't asked about it 20 times per day :D

What's the rush, can't you wait for next season and more humiliation?

In truth, is anybody really keen to be running down to the ticket office to renew for next season?

My understanding of the situation is that the season ticket prices/deal haven't been signed off by the owners as yet - that isn't to say there is going to be a huge price rise, because there isn't - its more a case of the fine tuning of the deal.

Fine tuning? Does that mean free pies?

Seriously though, it just sounds like more indecision. My view is that we are managed by weekly/monthly Pune board meetings - agenda item 101 - and nothing happens in between.

Surely you don't think this kind of delay will have no effect though? If you're selling a steadily worsening product, you wanna get it on the market as early as you can, for as long as you can and make it as easy for your customers as you can. There's likely plenty of fans who have been accustomed to buying their STs in April and have done that for years, like Abbey are some of them going to get irritated by the delay or just given time to think about it and change their minds? Its more incompetence from the idiot brigade and is pretty much guaranteed to lower sales to some degree.

Archived