BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

I'm starting to wonder if there something bigger going on here like a sale of the club or something part of the club?

no decision on next permanent manager, or season ticket prices or next season shirts not on sale yet or Shirt sponsor.

The owners don't see to be making any decisions on any issues that the Club need sorting.

Does the owners not understand that they are losing income with no shirts on sale or season tickets.

These supposed delays are getting strange(even by Venky standards), They should have at least put out a mini statement briefly explaining the delay(even if its just a fob off to keep fans quiet).

if this goes on another week then there's definitely something shaking!

Or

are the 'delays' being over-exaggerated by ShAgnew to put pressure on the venks to Make Bowyer manager, when in fact there could be no official agreement in place to make bowyer boss and the venksters are just taking their time and exploring all avenues before making a decision(which would be fair enough).

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Bored now the seasons over, it's an interesting read this forum.

I was referring to your original post which was a bit more direct shall we say. We've been the laughing stock for nigh on 3 years, looking forward to it reaching its conclusion.

I was referring to your original post which was a bit more direct shall we say. We've been the laughing stock for nigh on 3 years, looking forward to it reaching its conclusion.

It was, changed it quickly after noticing!

• Backroom

We've been a joke pretty much from the moment they(and I don't necessarily mean Venky's) took over and appointed Steve Kean/Jerome Anderson, there's nothing left for them to destroy. All they can do now is drive us further into the ground.

Talking to my dad yesterday and he is getting right annoyed with this situation. He usually gets 4 season tickets but hasn't got a clue what's going on, does anyone?

Surely all teams should have it sorted by now.

Feel for you lot!

Surprised that tickets weren't announced at the same time Bowyer was. What are they trying to do, build some suspense? :wacko:

Or will that be discussed at next month's board meeting? :unsure:

I'm starting to think that people actually like Venkys in some twisted sense deep down.

Supporting your team and buying tickets at a time of trouble is very respectable.

Supporting the ownership of Venkys who's only path for Rovers is down and down is not.

But what do I know, 5k loons have already decided to back Venkys.

I'm starting to think that people actually like Venkys in some twisted sense deep down.

Supporting your team and buying tickets at a time of trouble is very respectable.

Supporting the ownership of Venkys who's only path for Rovers is down and down is not.

But what do I know, 5k loons have already decided to back Venkys.

Already? Where has that number come from?

I can see it being considerably less than that.

Can't believe we still have to have the same debate week after week though. Only a handful of people still back Venkys. Probably down to about "Pune 3" (+ 2) now.

The rest are just trying to switch off to them completely and concentrate on what few good things there are left. Like Bowyer, Rhodes, Judge, Hanley, Jake Kean, Ewood Park to name the very few. Rebuild around that spine.

We are back to the START, do not pass go, do not collect £2m (for Phil Jones).

If anything a siege mentality may even start to form down at Ewood: "No-one likes us (not even 3/4 of our fans) we don't care!"

The rest are just trying to switch off to them completely and concentrate on what few good things there are left. Like Bowyer, Rhodes, Judge, Hanley, Jake Kean, Ewood Park to name the very few. Rebuild around that spine.

Fixed for you Stuart in repsonse to Bowyers further 'Madame' toadying, belief that the board are doing a good job and assurance he's drop all his responsibilities to bugger off to India at any beck and call ;)

Already? Where has that number come from?

I can see it being considerably less than that.

Can't believe we still have to have the same debate week after week though. Only a handful of people still back Venkys. Probably down to about "Pune 3" (+ 2) now.

We are back to the START, do not pass go, do not collect £2m (for Phil Jones).

If anything a siege mentality may even start to form down at Ewood: "No-one likes us (not even 3/4 of our fans) we don't care!"

Couldn't agree more Stuart.

3 weeks today since @onerovers were "hopefully " going to release details .

LET (30/05/2013)

Rovers’ plan to confirm season ticket prices has been delayed slightly by the need to finalise a credit card bond connected to the offer, but the club still hope the announcement will be imminent.

LET (30/05/2013)

Rovers plan to confirm season ticket prices has been delayed slightly by the need to finalise a credit card bond connected to the offer, but the club still hope the announcement will be imminent.

Does that mean that credit card companies don't want to pay the club cash against credit card purchases because they think people will default on payments? Or because they think people are going to be claiming their money back from the credit card company if the club become insolvent and season tickets become worthless?

Doesn't sound like the kind of thing to make you want to race out and buy one.

Can't be the first Stuart because if the credit card holder fails to pay the credit card company it has no effect on the seller.

The second sounds entirely plausible and I shall be using a credit card rather than a debit card this year

Archived