BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good pricing but not interested - all the clowns need to exit the circus first.

At least someone seems to have seen sense re pricing for JW centre and fixed at previous years' prices and not the £450ish post last season's lengthy 'early bird' followed by ludicrous half season ticket pricing for same.

I agree with TJN above and wouldn't rule out another Rovers' b o l l o c k in the interpretation of 25% if Rovers promoted - and let's face it, there's more chance of snow in June than promotion being achieved.

Think it's certain that Rhodes will be in PL next season but it wont be at Hull !

I do find it amazing - they admit they have got things wrong - freeze season ticket prices - and put forward an additional offer to try to tempt fans back. But still people find something to moan at. By all means moan about the inept running of the club - or when/if Rhodes is sold (for those thinking this is a foregone conclusion - who would have thought we would spend another £8m after spending nearly £3m on Best ?) - but this is a good offer whichever way you look at it.

Amazing really - when you consider John Williams had to put this sort of initiative together when we were a Premiership club - but when Venky's put together an even better offer they are criticised.

finally .good price but I'm 30 -70 at the moment.

Don't know about you - last season I didn't renew (mainly because Kean was still manager) - and then spent far more going to individual matches. Irrespective of our owners - financially a no brainer for me.

I do find it amazing - they admit they have got things wrong - freeze season ticket prices - and put forward an additional offer to try to tempt fans back. But still people find something to moan at. By all means moan about the inept running of the club - or when/if Rhodes is sold (for those thinking this is a foregone conclusion - who would have thought we would spend another £8m after spending nearly £3m on Best ?) - but this is a good offer whichever way you look at it.

Amazing really - when you consider John Williams had to put this sort of initiative together when we were a Premiership club - but when Venky's put together an even better offer they are criticised.

Don't know about you - last season I didn't renew (mainly because Kean was still manager) - and then spent far more going to individual matches. Irrespective of our owners - financially a no brainer for me.

I don't think I've read anyone complain about next season's ticket prices. It's the gimmick for the season after that's the joke.

Think it's certain that Rhodes will be in PL next season but it wont be at Hull !

Will Shaw and Venkys be taking him with them when they both leave?

I will be renewing my season tickets and I think true supporters will get behind the team Venkys or not

I will not renew my ST regardless of price, be it £255 or £5. That is after 45 years of continuous years of holding one. So please do not pontificate to me about "true supporters" getting behind the team.

I will not set foot in Ewood again until Shaw and Agnew have been booted out, or the Paint Ball champion of Pune has departed, in which case the aforementioned two, would automatically follow.

I will be renewing my season tickets and I think true supporters will get behind the team Venkys or not

think nearly all fans will get behind the team

Good pricing but not interested - all the clowns need to exit the circus first.

At least someone seems to have seen sense re pricing for JW centre and fixed at previous years' prices and not the £450ish post last season's lengthy 'early bird' followed by ludicrous half season ticket pricing for same.

I agree with TJN above and wouldn't rule out another Rovers' b o l l o c k in the interpretation of 25% if Rovers promoted - and let's face it, there's more chance of snow in June than promotion being achieved.

The owners and Rovers board have offer a great price for season tickets and with their offer of 25% price of this season's season tickets if we get promotion and they get criticize for doing so.

Mercerman, you said last week that Bowyer had no chance of being manager then within 24 hours he was named Permanent manager of Blackburn Rovers. You also said Coyle would be taking over several times. didn't happen, thank god :D

Hull have a transfer budget of 15 million for next season in PL, and according newspaper reports that they want 6 or 7 players so cant see them paying Rhodes fee of 15 to 20 million pounds for him as Glen Mullan said it would take for Rovers to consider it. Hull want Austin for 3 to 4 million pounds.

Cant see any Premier League club paying 15 to 20 million pounds for Rhodes.

Rhodes can scores the goals to get promote and that's worth more to the club than 15 million for our BEST player. 100 million pounds for getting promote vs 15 million pounds??? wonder which one we want???

An excellent offer by the club. You can't really complain about the pricing structure and the attempts to get fans to renew. I would renew no matter what but at this price I'm more than delighted.

That's my position aswell. I would be renewing whatever the price is. I am Blackburn Rovers supporter.

I will not renew my ST regardless of price, be it £255 or £5. That is after 45 years of continuous years of holding one. So please do not pontificate to me about "true supporters" getting behind the team.

I will not set foot in Ewood again until Shaw and Agnew have been booted out, or the Paint Ball champion of Pune has departed, in which case the aforementioned two, would automatically follow.

Totally respect anyone's choices - whether to attend or not to - but what do you hope to achieve by not attending ? The argument that people don't want to give money to the Venky's is flawed, as we are losing money anyway. Will not attending make them leave or sack Shaw or Agnew - Shaw lost them £2m and he is still in employment - so I doubt it will make any difference.

I can see where this is going so ill try to nip it in the bud now. This thread is about season ticket prices. Can we keep this on topic. I'm feeling trigger happy with the banning stick already lol.

Lets not go down the route of why people aren't renewing, it's been done 1000 times already.

Thanks in advance.

Its about me having had enough of it all , not the price.I'd feel the same if they were free.

Can't wait for a whole summer of the 'true fan' argument. Fun fun fun.

Yep. From the sensible to the simpletons it will snowball as the summer progresses. ;)

The price is good, most will see through the carrot as a hollow gimmick that won't change many people's minds.

It was never and won't ever be about price.

Oh dear! Just seen the ST offer -people on here are just not representative(thank God)

And some definitely got their wings burnt when they got too close to the Club(RB,SG194 etc)

Sorry but we have to take advantage of the Pune fools and RENEW.

Yep. From the sensible to the simpletons it will snowball as the summer progresses. ;)

The price is good, most will see through the carrot as a hollow gimmick that won't change many people's minds.

It was never and won't ever be about price.

Who at the club has said it is about price?

I haven't read all of todays articles today but the ones I have read state quite clearly that this is about rewarding loyalty,

yes, obviously it is a gimmick to sell more tickets(but blimey its a good one and which companies don't use gimmicks to sell!)

and actually for a lot of people on low incomes price is very much a factor into whether they are going to purchase a season ticket or not.

Oh dear! Just seen the ST offer -people on here are just not representative(thank God)

And some definitely got their wings burnt when they got too close to the Club(RB,SG194 etc)

Sorry but we have to take advantage of the Pune fools and RENEW.

Hmmm - would think carefully about that statement.

Run my own straw poll this afternoon / evening and verdict is one of being underwhelmed.

If you can get excited about parting with the same hard earned brass that got you a PL seat just two years ago but will now give you the 'privilege' of watching Eastwood, Taylor and Judge etc scuffle about in the Championship then good luck to you.

Archived